OT. Time for a new music thread..:)

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rock and roll Trivia, without using search engines, Toni and Tenille started with a band b4 they went on their own, was it rolling stones, association or the beach boys??

My first record bought on my own, Gary Lewis and the playboys, "This Diamond Ring". To this day, still listen to the oldies stations in all of my travels

Gotta be association.

What band did Kenny Rogers make famous??

what was the name of Janis Joplin's, all time queen of the blues, first band??

big brother and the holding company...??

Yup, big bro and the.....you get a cheech and chong big bamboo style cigar

Hey!!! we rolled one out of that album cover no sh*t.. heheh those were the days... ahhhh well.. hmm what i remember of them anyways.. :).. kids!!! don't do drugs..

mark...?...?

Rock and roll Trivia, without using search engines, Toni and Tenille started with a band b4 they went on their own, was it rolling stones, association or the beach boys??

My first record bought on my own, Gary Lewis and the playboys, "This Diamond Ring". To this day, still listen to the oldies stations in all of my travels

Gotta be association.

What band did Kenny Rogers make famous??

what was the name of Janis Joplin's, all time queen of the blues, first band??

big brother and the holding company...??

Yup, big bro and the.....you get a cheech and chong big bamboo style cigar

Hey!!! we rolled one out of that album cover no sh*t.. heheh those were the days... ahhhh well.. hmm what i remember of them anyways.. :).. kids!!! don't do drugs..

mark...?...?

Yes kids--Do Not do drugas (it drives the prices up.

we rolled on out of the big bamboo album. 1973--took pert near 1/4 pound-well from what I remmeber it did--yup 1/2 pound. Best 3/4 of a pound i ever used. Aint nothin like a 3 pound doobie to clear the sinuses.

huh, oh yea. hello. i'm back. What was the question again??

Guest blsqueaky
Why don't we have a Battle of the Bands weekend?

Ken

:P

K-good idea.

And (insert drum role here) the best music concert I ever attended (there have been many)

You ain't gonna believe this but a few years ago I got dragged, kicking and screaming to a Ray charles concert. He owned the audience--without a doubt the best music event I have ever witnessed and my condition was NOT altered by any foriegn substances-that time anyway

Ohhh, I rememer 1st concert, early 70's, association, frankie vali and the 4 seasons and the turtles, cape cod, 2nd concert, jake giles

And for my 500th post I will let you all know who the greatest musician of all time is........drum roll please..............VAN MORRISON.............VAN THE MAN.......He is the musician's musician. Many of the top musicians will mention that they listen to Van Morrison when they are are at home kicking back and taking it easy.

MY favorite CD is Avalon Sunset by Van Morrison. I think I have a dozen of his CDs. :redblob: :P :redblob: :D