OT=JP Keeping count

Guest blsqueaky

Guest blsqueaky

Okay JP, for a long time you were keeping count on all of the Mark's here and getting nicknames, and now I have noticed a few new ones, so what is it now.

Hope that Jun is doing great.

What's the score now anyway? Jason's 9 vs. Mark's 10

and Mark come on dude. It's cheating to change Jason's's's's name to keep the lead for the Mark's's's's.

Jp stands fo Jason puppy, long ago assigned nick name, He love's it :D

and Mark come on dude. It's cheating to change Jason's's's's name to keep the lead for the Mark's's's's.

Jp stands fo Jason puppy, long ago assigned nick name, He love's it :D

Yup, he loves it. He has thanked me many times for giving it to him.

Jp stands fo Jason puppy, long ago assigned nick name, He love's it :angry:

Yup, he loves it. He has thanked me many times for giving it to him.

Hmmm... thanked... yes, that's what I did. :angry:

Guest blsqueaky
I have new nicknames? <_<

Well, I lost track of the MArk's long ago... threw up my hands in defeat.  Now, I'm curious how many Jun's there are :D

Jun is doing fine, thanks :unsure:  less than 2 weeks to go!!

JP, sorry for the misunderstanding, I was typing last night in the dark. What I meant to say was that for awhile you were ginving all of us Mark's a nickname, hence OTRmark, and a few others, so I was just wondering if you are still doing this

Jason, I don't think I've ever called you JP. I'm not sure why I never picked that up... I'll have to fix that.

GENE!!!! You really are back this time! It's good to see you again.

As a Mark, I just have to say, I'm glad I can give the Seattle folks a run for their money. There's the real contest, # of Marks compared to # of Seattle area residents.

I have new nicknames? :rolleyes:

Well, I lost track of the MArk's long ago... threw up my hands in defeat.  Now, I'm curious how many Jun's there are :D

Jun is doing fine, thanks :o  less than 2 weeks to go!!

JP, sorry for the misunderstanding, I was typing last night in the dark. What I meant to say was that for awhile you were ginving all of us Mark's a nickname, hence OTRmark, and a few others, so I was just wondering if you are still doing this

Actually, someone else was doing the nicknaming. I don't remember who.

And well, Jun inspired Trigg to call me that by referring to me as "my puppy Jason" in one of her posts.

She does refer to me as JP, but only on this site :lol: