Trigg,

You better get busy posting. You need to make up for lost time. Your blue thingy count has been stalled and a few people have left you in the dust. If you look in your rear view mirror Frank and Jason are about to pass you in the fast lane.

Good Luck! Happy Posting! :blink:

Drat!! My plans to usurp Trigg's position in hais absence are crumbeling to dust! :P

Ah JP, my young pubescent friend, racking up numerous overly verbose posts is easy. Might I suggest a less user friendly mode? Try to break the addiction and hence not post. That is the more difficult objective. Take my word for it, it can' be done. At least not for an extended period of time.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey trigg...:D

In honor of your return... who can name Santo and Johnny's best known hit??

Mark and Bea and Elizabeth.. 7 kilo's today!!

That would be Sleep Walk, or something walk. I can hear it in my head...thanks, Mark! :D

Bingo Don!!!

You are correct "sleepwalk", not sure of the year could be late 50's but love that steel guitar. :P

I'll put it on line later today.. geez that was fast.. hehehe

Mark and Bea and Elizabeth

P.S. Trigg you might want to PM Don.. hearing things again.. sigh ;)

P.S. Trigg you might want to PM Don.. hearing things again.. sigh ;)

Hearing things is good. hearing things that no one elase hears is bad. I think don is padt helping. How, Mark, has your hearing been???? Do you say "I'm fine thank you"" when nobody asked??? Do the voices command your deeds?? If so, not to worry, it's a CFL thing.

Trigg

nope..hmmm It's more of a

"Hi, how are you?. Fine thank you and you?"... but than they stop.. but not to worry I just Know if I can get these aluminum strips hanging from my ears adjusted correctly I'll hear the rest of this chinese stuff.. :o :P

Don and others it's at http://www.markjosephsullivanphotography.com/songs/ santo and johnny.. sleepwalk but I have seen it as sleepwalker as well..

Now for some extra fun try the Al Hirt and/or Herb Alpert MP3 see if you know the title to this one.. if not listen to that hip swinging andy williams guy!! My god.. did his mother know about this???

Now Tom and Englebert... what can I say...? just tear your top buttons and more those hips..and say Hi to the fab 5.. heheh

Dionne... what can you say.. kisses!

Mark and Bea and Elizabeth she is now in music 101 advanced classes..;)

Hey trigg...:D

In honor of your return... who can name Santo and Johnny's best known hit??

Mark and Bea and Elizabeth.. 7 kilo's today!!

That would be Sleep Walk, or something walk. I can hear it in my head...thanks, Mark! :D

Bingo Don!!!

You are correct "sleepwalk", not sure of the year could be late 50's but love that steel guitar. :D

I'll put it on line later today.. geez that was fast.. hehehe

Mark and Bea and Elizabeth

P.S. Trigg you might want to PM Don.. hearing things again.. sigh :(

'Sleep walk' was one of the many mp3's I downloaded from napster back in its heyday. I was on a crusade to download all the "oldies but goodies" tunes. After that, I worked on "rock and roll".

The title is 'sleep walk', but there was a Stephen King movie called "Sleepwalker" that made use of this score. Remember,,,the cats???....... :D

Of course. Chet Atkins and Les Paul. I also have an album of Chet Atkins and Merle Travis playing together. Chet Atkins is one of the greatest guitar players of all time. Since we are playing "stump the guitar pickers" who recorded "Vasiline Machine Gun" (think accoustic) Another of the greatest pickers of all time.

Of course. Chet Atkins and Les Paul. I also have an album of Chet Atkins and Merle Travis playing together. Chet Atkins is one of the greatest guitar players of all time.  Since we are playing "stump the guitar pickers" who recorded "Vasiline Machine Gun" (think accoustic)  Another of the greatest pickers of all time.

wasn't that Stevie Ray Vaungh?

Guest blsqueaky

Trigg, I did not get lost in a truck stop, it was just that this lot lizzard was so fine, from up the Windy way. That is my story and I sticking to it, and besides, Ling told me that it was a Xmas gift. :D :D :D