wasn't that Stevie Ray Vaungh?

Vaseline machine gun was by Leo Kottke. Did Stevie Ray Vaungh do a re-make? or are you saying that S. R. V. is the best guitarist?

Leo Kottke is the correct answer. Awesome guitar player. Any Doc and Merle Watson fans out there? I can still hear " Here comes Sally with a snicker and grin, here comes Sally with a snicker and a grin, ground hog gravy all over her chin ole ground hog"

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wasn't that Stevie Ray Vaungh?

Vaseline machine gun was by Leo Kottke. Did Stevie Ray Vaungh do a re-make? or are you saying that S. R. V. is the best guitarist?

well I won't say he is the best... don't want to cause trouble. :D but he has to be in the top ten..:0

Now what is the story behind this Joe Pass guy. I don't know alot about him, but some very very good playing.. include him also.

Mark and Bea and Elizabeth

• 2 weeks later...
Guest blsqueaky
Yeah, well, see ---- while Trigg was away---  

I PAST EM' ~!!!!   :D  :D  :D  :D

...and now I've got a comfortable lead ~!!

:lol:

Hey Kim, remember this??? Now the score is what???

And it took less than two weeks.......as Trigg passes on the left leaving Kim trying to remove the dust from his eyes! :wacko: :blink:

And they are off, Gordon on the inside, dale jr comming up, and Oh gawd, waltrip passing on the turn, is is going to be closed, oh no, Ken just got bumped in the rear, Trigg charging, it is going to be close,

Stay tuned

Yeah, well, see ---- while Trigg was away---  

I PAST EM' ~!!!!   :D  :D  :D  :D

...and now I've got a comfortable lead ~!!

:lol:

Hey Kim, remember this??? Now the score is what???

And it took less than two weeks.......as Trigg passes on the left leaving Kim trying to remove the dust from his eyes! :wacko: :blink:

And they are off, Gordon on the inside, dale jr comming up, and Oh gawd, waltrip passing on the turn, is is going to be closed, oh no, Ken just got bumped in the rear, Trigg charging, it is going to be close,

Stay tuned

AAANNNDDDD---their off--It's inside on the outside and outside on the indside while gas passes from the rear. Outside passes inside of outside on the oustside while inside passes gas near the outside. Anndd, tolilett paper is bringing up the rear.

hehe.. ok now as i ask wife.. who's president? yes!..who? yes who.. well tell me!!

who's the president... right.. i want to know... no hu..

that's what i want to know!!!!!!

:huh:  :o

mark and bea and elizabeth

Who IS NOT president! :o

Who is on first!:)

http://www.whos-on-first.com/ :wacko:

in China.. Hu is the president.. but he's not on first..;)

So who's on first?.. Not!!! hu...

is it clear?

I don't know... he's on third!

Mark and Bea and Elizabeth