She passed her interview !!!!! :>)

I received word today from my fiancee, that she got her white slip and will pick up her visa tomorrow at 4 pm (January 5th). FYI, the following is the questions and answers she remembered during her interview.

vo: you speak english?

me: yes sir.

vo: who was the petitioner to apply for you and your daughter's visa?

me: xxx xx xxxx

vo: what's your relationship with him?

me: he's my fiance.

vo: how did you meet?

me: we met on the internet.

vo: which internet?

me: asiafriendfinder.

vo: when did you first talk with each other?

me: on sept 22nd 2003. i wrote him a message asking if he wanted to hear from the opposite side of the world. (vo smiled). then he waved back. so we started to talk. after one and half months, he came to see me. he came for 3 times and lived with me for 7 weeks together. when he was here, he lived with me, my daughter, my brother, my sister-in-law, and my nephew. we went to see my father often. my family all like him a lot.

vo: can i see his passport copies?

me: certainly, sir. here you are, sir.

vo: may i know what you like about him?

me: i like him because he's a very loving person. very humerous. i like his mature attitude of marriage. we both have faith to marriage. i think we can make a good couple.

vo: do you have photos?

me: yes.

vo: has he given you any evidence to offer financial support to you and your daughter?

me: yes, sir. (my daughter told me to put pictures back. but i whispered to her no no no, and got out i-134 and its supportings) here you are, sir.

vo: what does he do for a living?

me: he's a xxxx xxxxx

vo: btw, do you have total custody right to your child?

me: well, the matter that fact is, my ex-husband passed away. i have a notory for it i put in the case. and i have an addional one with me now.

vo: ok, lemme have a look.

vo: i'm sorry that you have to face the situation.

me;(dont know what to say.) thank you.

me: excuse me, sir, since my daughter became 16 years old recently, i have her non - criminal notary prepared.

vo: yes very good.

vo: well, (he smiled brightly) i'm going to issue you and your daughter the visa to the usa. hope you have good time living in there.

me: (totally thrilled) thank you so much.

vo: you don't have to come here by both of you. tomorrow afternoon at 4:00 pm, you can come here to pick up your visa. good luck.

me: thank you again. you have a good one.

vo: bye

me: bye bye

Thanks to everyone here on the Candle. Without your help, we would have had a more difficult time (and probably waited longer) to get her visa. Good luck and best wishes to all still waiting.

Russ & Vivian