YYYYYEEEEEOOOOOUUUUU P4

I can't believe it last night called DOS 2:30 hawaii time The closed message until 8:50 went back to sleep called at 3:30 AM Put on hold 15 minutes almost hung up right then finally some one answered. I am mad ask why what time You open this morning told at 8;30 I said I called from 8:30 until 8:50 and always same recording we are open so and so please call back during these hours I ask why the answer machine is on and no one answers told there must be something wrong with the system will have it checked out. OK I am trying to find out what is going on with our visa application. What is the case # no what name or birthdate. So I give the case # Please hold a minute Then The MIRACLE She has an interview date on January 21 at 8:00 am The P4 was sent out today she should recieve any day now. I called Mei after I got off the phone with DOS She Said she has not been able to sleep last night or the night before was thinking something was wrong. She is so Happy now, niether of us can believe it. I am sending my passport for visa tomorrow and as soon as I am done here I will start checking airline dates and prices Next Month I will see My Princess and bring her home with me I will not leave China without her. I pray the rest of The August P3s get thier P4 s this month. It looks good.