Is there any news about NSC?

Dude something is wrong. My I-130 paperwork was bad and I had to wait 1 months to get the RFE after recieving the NOA1. That was CSC (at that time it was even slower than NVC.) If everything goes correctly you should have recieved the NOA2 a long time ago. You need to call USCIS.

National Customer Service Center: 1-800-375-5283 (Call here until approval)

Check online status Use the case # from the your NOA1. You should have recieved and e-mail.

129F is 8/9 but yours has been in the process before that anyway.

They will tell you to wait 4 weeks for a reply from them and not to file another application, but in this case I don't see that you have much choice. They recieved your application and your adress is correct, because you got the NOA1. Even if they forwarded it to CSC, it shouldn't take that long and I would think you would have been notified about the change in service centers.

That sucks, Good luck

Is NSC slowing down again? It does indeed say Aug 9th on there. Well, that's 4 months. A year ago 4 months thru NSC would have been a miracle. How long did they tell you it would take when you got the NOA1? I know they sped up considerably over the summer and fall, maybe they're slowing down again? Looks like the old NSC message board on EZboard has gone defunct.

Opie & Blossom,

We are on the same boat!

On VJ, someone whos P1 on 8/18 got aproved about 3 weeks ago and ever since then, NSC seems to be stucked where it's at.

The last update is Aug.9th so does the update before it! :D :angry:

Let's pray you have your approval before holidays.

There is a naked cahnce where all people waiting for P2 has made up a list, in case you don't know or you want to join, here is the link:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...pic=22329&st=90

If everything goes correctly you should have recieved the NOA2 a long time ago. You need to call USCIS.

Check online status Use the case # from the your NOA1. You should have recieved and e-mail.

Hi Opie,

I am not sure that 3 months is so uncommon. I believe the original NOA1 says to allow for 150 to 180 days. In my case, my K1 application took from Jan. 30 to April 30 (3 months). Then it was another two weeks or more before I received the actual NOA2 letter.

-jim and Ning

Is NSC slowing down again?  It does indeed say Aug 9th on there.  Well, that's 4 months.  A year ago 4 months thru NSC would have been a miracle.  How long did they tell you it would take when you got the NOA1?  I know they sped up considerably over the summer and fall, maybe they're slowing down again?  Looks like the old NSC message board on EZboard has gone defunct.

They told me they need 150 to 180 days to process that kind of case. Are they CRAZY? What the hell are they doing? I am sorry......I just can't hold the bad words......

Oh well apperently, they are slowing down again, dramatically!

I know a person who applied K1 for his fiancee last year. and the whole processing only took her 4 months. Though I don't know which center was she at, I feel really bad luck...uh...... :D

If everything goes correctly you should have recieved the NOA2 a long time ago. You need to call USCIS.

Hi Opie,

I am not sure that 3 months is so uncommon. I believe the original NOA1 says to allow for 150 to 180 days. In my case, my K1 application took from Jan. 30 to April 30 (3 months). Then it was another two weeks or more before I received the actual NOA2 letter.

-jim and Ning

Thanks for the information~

I think all I can do now is just praying......

Wish I can get it before X'mas~~~ :D

Opie & Blossom,

We are on the same boat!

On VJ, someone whos P1 on 8/18 got aproved about 3 weeks ago and ever since then, NSC seems to be stucked where it's at.

The last update is Aug.9th so does the update before it! :D  :angry:

Let's pray you have your approval before holidays.

There is a naked cahnce where all people waiting for P2 has made up a list, in case you don't know or you want to join, here is the link:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...pic=22329&st=90

Howdy rosyanne,

Thank you for your kindness and the link~

I've already registed for it~

:)

Use your time constructively and prepare for the next step.

Maintain regular correspondence with your fiancée; snail-mail,

email, regular phone calls. Keep all records of this.

Save money.

One thing I also did was to prepare a "P3" (filled out) and sent it

to my fiancée to study.

Remember the relationship must be proven at the interview.

pkf