P4 Interview date set!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! This long ordeal of waiting is almost over. I hope our time comes too one day. The timelines are squirrelly though. Russ's fiancee and Lee's fiancee returned their P3 to the Consulate almost the same time, 7/27 and 7/26 respectively. But their interview dates are 3 weeks apart 1/4 and 1/26 respectively. I know many girls American fiancees are not members of CFL, but it seems odd P3s sent on almost the same date and P4 notifications sent almost the same time will be over 3 weeks apart. It almost seems that it takes the Consulate nearly 3 weeks to clear one days worth of P3s. Maybe I'm too simplistic. Anyway, Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!! GOD....when I started to see P4's going out....and P3's entered just DAYS before ours...I called at about 10:30...was surprised that I only had to wait less than a minute to hear she not scheduled yet...but you can bet your bottom dollar, I WILL be calling every morning this week!!!!

Wow!! congratulations!!! You guys are about a week ahead of Jun and I. We returned our P3 in July, but it wasn't registered until Aug 6. Maybe January is too much to hope for, but February is looking good! Though I will still be calling DOS next week in hopes of a Jan date (I called this morning, no dice).

It's good to see things still cruising along there.