Gene: First, CONGRATULATIONS !!! :lol: :P :D

When I read your post I started to feel almost giddy inside. Why, you ask? Because our petitions cleared customs the same day and I KNEW we were getting close also!! I knew that GZ didn't sit on yours so I was all optomistic.

And by coincidence, I sent GZ an e mail this morning after wasting 1/2 hour on the phone waiting for the DOS to tell me nothing. I told my Amy that your petition got to GZ on the same day as ours and we would get our P3 soon, but she haden't gotten it yet, so she didn't want to get her hopes up yet.

Then, while we were chating on line, my mailbox rang and I got the same exact reply from GZ that you did. "We just mailed the P3 packet" :P :greenblob: :greenblob:

I was so worried about the dreaded 3 to 8 months in name check hell, it was really weighing on me!

I also asked them if they had any idea of the timeline for the P4, but all I got was the canned response.

I'm still giddy. I may need a few belts of the good stuff to get to sleep tonight!

Good luck to all on their journey!!!!!!!

COOL...Congrats. 

Don't wanna rain on your parade but...the "dreaded 3 to 8 months in name check hell" usually hits after you return P3.

Now, you get to sit and wait paitiently for them to send P4...some day.  :P

C'mon, I know you are frustrated but let the man celebrate for a while. There is no telling what may or may not happen, but getting thinking negatively surely can't help.

COOL...Congrats.  

Don't wanna rain on your parade but...the "dreaded 3 to 8 months in name check hell" usually hits after you return P3.

Now, you get to sit and wait paitiently for them to send P4...some day.  ;)

C'mon, I know you are frustrated but let the man celebrate for a while. There is no telling what may or may not happen, but getting thinking negatively surely can't help.

It was only last year that the IV unit was excited about having their computers upgraded in order to handle the process more efficiently. They were suppose to get P4 sent out in four weeks instead of the average eight weeks. I wonder what happend there??? and eight months to wait for an interview date would mean something seriously wrong, like a NCIC Hit, or something.

I hope no one ever has to wait that long for P4!...WoW!!! :)