Favorite TV show's

I guess I would have to say Jennifers favorite TV show is Jerry Springer. She has told me that she has never in her life seen anything like it before in her life. The Simple Life was another one, but I think the season for that show is over. When Simple Life isnt on, it is TV's Most Wildest Police Chase Videos, she really likes that show and now it is on Spike TV Mon. - Friday. I think that is about it, all of those shows are programed into our schedule for each day, so they are a must to see. :D

I was shocked when i watched Jerry Springer the first time. It was really a scene to see people fighting and yelling at each other, revealing "secrets", tearing off each others clothes..well..what a world!

The show is staged. They have uncensored version of that show on PAY per view.

I just found out about this web site. they have free downloadable movies and old TV shows.

http://www.movieflix.com Haven't had a chance to look at it closely but read about it in a NY times article..

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/08/12/technolo...ml?pagewanted=2

Maybe I'll have a chance to show Bea some of my old favs before we get back to the states..:rolleyes:

You got to love this internet!!

Mark and Bea

I was shocked when i watched Jerry Springer the first time. It was really a scene to see people fighting and yelling at each other, revealing "secrets", tearing off each others clothes..well..what a world!

I knew Jerry when he was Mayor of Cincinnatti - actually a nice guy, but not too smart - ruined his chances for a local political career when a credit card receipt for a hooker hit the news. A credit card receipt? Geeeez. :lol:

My favorite show of all time was 'Doctor Who'

Does anyone remember or have watched it?

My Lp likes a Hong Kong tv drama (I don't know the name).

Alright!!!!

Doctor Who was great. I really liked the guy that had the long scarf the best. I can't remember his name though.

The best thing to come out of the BBC.

Doctor Who was great. I really liked the guy that had the long scarf the best. I can't remember his name though.

The best thing to come out of the BBC.

Tom baker, he was also my favorite. Remember his sonic screw driver and k-9?

How cool, another whovian!!!!!!!!!!

I was raised on pbs, did you ever see Philip glass' movie 'Koyaanisqatsi' (only aired on pbs).

Are you kidding?

I used to plan my evening around Who when it was on PBS. Used to have a friend that was stationed in the UK when it was on BBC. A real cult following. But, Baker was the best!

Dude you totally rock!!!!!!!!!!

Once I was at a sci-fi convention in Florida years ago and was able to see lost episodes from the first season. Someone had them on video tape, black and white classics.

Doctor Who was one of the best shows ever to hit the air waves. I hardly new anyone at the time it aired that was into it. When pbs pulled it I was heart broken.

Do you remember the sandy blond, short haired Dr? can't remember his name at the moment.

Are you kidding?

I used to plan my evening around Who when it was on PBS. Used to have a friend that was stationed in the UK when it was on BBC. A real cult following. But, Baker was the best!

Dude you totally rock!!!!!!!!!!

Once I was at a sci-fi convention in Florida years ago and was able to see lost episodes from the first season. Someone had them on video tape, black and white classics.

Doctor Who was one of the best shows ever to hit the air waves. I hardly new anyone at the time it aired that was into it. When pbs pulled it I was heart broken.

Do you remember the sandy blond, short haired Dr? can't remember his name at the moment.

He was the young guy right? with the two earthling traveling companians?

I'll bet you can buy the whole series on cd now.

A show that both Jennifer and I love is that show that comes on Spike TV called MXC. I dont know if you guys have seen it, but if you get a chance, watch it. Once you have seen it once, you will watch it over and over again. It comes from Japan but they have Americans that do the overdube to there voices with people playing these games, really funny.