OK Groovey guys and dolls

I can. it was in 1960 and it was "wild one"by Bobby Rydell. the first concert (if you want to call it that) I ever went to was Bobby Darin at the Chicago stadium. teh MC was Danny thomas and i remember him saying "OK boys and girls remember to remain silent and in your seats"

The next concert I saw was Led Zepplin--I think I was told I liked it

I dunno Trigg. I thought Sam the Sham and the Pharohs for a first record was pretty lame but I guess it could have been worse. The Archies, the Jackson 5 , The Osmonds all could have been worse lol.

Guest Long_strider

Jimmy Hendrix Concert 1st, (The smoke filled haze was amazing) Second concert was "Strawberry Alarm Clock" outdoors.

First record......hmmmm......

I have very vague memories or buying or at least listening to Bobby Vinton's Blue Velvet.. ( aghhhh.)

Jimmy Hendrix Concert 1st,  (The smoke filled haze was amazing)  Second concert was "Strawberry Alarm Clock" outdoors.

First record......hmmmm......

I have very vague memories or buying or at least listening to Bobby Vinton's Blue Velvet.. ( aghhhh.)

Blue Velvet wasn't my first record---but it was connected to my first--ummm "event" :redblob: :angry: :redblob: :blink: :redblob: :greenblob: :blush: :blush:

1965, The only thing I ever won in my life --- was a Beatles Album --- at a jr. high dance ---don't remember the exact name --- maybe their first "Want to hold your hand" on it...

Kept it for a long time, but eventually traded it for Bob Dylan's Route 66...

First concert? Belive it was the Greatful Dead.... not sure....

Iron Maiden - Number of The Beast

:)

Iron Maiden wasn't the first album I bought... but I've bought all of their albums. From "Iron Maiden" (1980) to "Dance of Death" (2003) :( :)

The first album I bought may have been "Another Brick in the Wall (Part II)/One of My Turns" Single from Pink Floyd's "The Wall"

I can. it was in 1960 and it was "wild one"by Bobby Rydell. the first concert (if you want to call it that) I ever went to was Bobby Darin at the Chicago stadium. teh MC was Danny thomas and i remember him saying "OK boys and girls remember to remain silent and in your seats"

The next concert I saw was Led Zepplin--I think I was told I liked it

I saw Led Zeppelin at the Filmore East. Second Billing to Iron Butterfly. It was their first appearance in the USA.

I saw many great concerts at the Filmore, but like Trigg. i needed somebody to remind me :)

My first concert was The Beach Boys and Four Seasons at the Long Island Arena

None of the above exist today.