Nanning Get-Together

I posted this in the "Nanning wive's and fiances" thread started by MikeXiao, but didn't want to take over that thread. I was thinking this would be a great way to make friends, since so many of our SOs are in Nanning.

I'll be in Nanning from Aug 10 to Aug 29, visiting my lovely and talented ShuPing.

If anyone else plans to be there at the same time, I think it would be great to get together and also, if anyone's wife is there alone, have her join us. Kinda like the Oregon and Virginia get togethers some folks have had here in the US.

We can get a lot of information about the process to them and also help them make some friends that they'll eventually know in the states.

If there's any interest, we can set a date and I'll talk to ShuPing about where we can do it. Should be fun.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey RMark!!!

Do I sense a case of: "Oregon Envy" ~ !? Huh? Do I ?...

Don't worry RMark......... see, there is a reason not to worry........

BECAUSE WE HERE IN OREGON ARE: .....

How should I put this???..........

well ....... I guess the unvarnished truth is best..........

VERY DEMOCRATIC!!!

So RMark, you are very welcome here in Oregon! (Ours is the Big Tent!!)

--- Kim

Hey Kim,

I'm pretty satisfied to be an individual out here in Colorado, with my own unique opinions and philosophies. While it's nice to occaisionally run acoss those who relate with my beliefs and ideology, I don't seem to need the same kind of confirmation as you and the boys in Oregon do. I feel confident enough to open up and come together with those who differ in opinion, so if I'm ever in Oregon, I'll take you up on your offer, just as I'd expect to hear from you if you ever come out this way, if you feel you can brave it alone.

However, being that you're a Democrat and are used to someone telling you what to do, I'll overlook your attempt at, umm, humor and political discussion here in the General forum, let's save that for the RR. I'd really like to pull this shin-dig together in Nanning and I don't want this thread to get squashed.

I posted this in the "Nanning wive's and fiances" thread started by MikeXiao, but didn't want to take over that thread.  I was thinking this would be a great way to make friends, since so many of our SOs are in Nanning.

I'll be in Nanning from Aug 10 to Aug 29, visiting my lovely and talented ShuPing. 

If anyone else plans to be there at the same time, I think it would be great to get together and also, if anyone's wife is there alone, have her join us.  Kinda like the Oregon and Virginia get togethers some folks have had here in the US.

We can get a lot of information about the process to them and also help them make some friends that they'll eventually know in the states.

If there's any interest, we can set a date and I'll talk to ShuPing about where we can do it.  Should be fun.

Well don't know if I'll make it there. The MM says save money save money, come for interview come for interview lol. But I am sure she'll come she gets together with Mikes wife from time to time. They are being fed bad information by someone and they are getting confused. I tell my Wife listen to husband listen to husband. So let me know when and where and I'll ask her.

Hey RMark!!!

Do I sense a case of:  "Oregon Envy" ~ !?  Huh?  Do I ?...

Don't worry RMark.........  see, there is a reason not to worry........ 

BECAUSE WE HERE IN OREGON ARE: .....

How should I put this???..........

well ....... I guess the unvarnished truth is best..........

VERY DEMOCRATIC!!! 

So RMark, you are very welcome here in Oregon!  (Ours is the Big Tent!!)

---  Kim

:D you bad! you bad...

Mark and Bea and Baby