Jun just sent me an SMS at 4:30 AM to call her. I was still awake, writing her mom a letter actually. I wondered what it could be about, and she was so excited. Her mom had called her at work to tell her the P-3 had just come in the mail!!

I was just about to mail her filled out P-3 forms tomorrow, so now I have to just send them to her via email so she can fill the forms out herself, but I'm not complaining!!! We really weren't expecting them until mid August.

So now we can get in the Queue for the P-4 a little earlier than I thought, which is good seeing how at least for now the wait seems to be growing exponentially longer with every 2 weeks that goes by. I'm still praying that she can get her interview before Christmas. That would be so wonderful.

Well, I'd better get to sleep now... yeah right...

Signature... Updated!!! :angry: :D

Jun just sent me an SMS at 4:30 AM to call her.  I was still awake, writing her mom a letter actually.  I wondered what it could be about, and she was so excited.  Her mom had called her at work to tell her the P-3 had just come in the mail!!

I was just about to mail her filled out P-3 forms tomorrow, so now I have to just send them to her via email so she can fill the forms out herself, but I'm not complaining!!!  We really weren't expecting them until mid August.

So now we can get in the Queue for the P-4 a little earlier than I thought, which is good seeing how at least for now the wait seems to be growing exponentially longer with every 2 weeks that goes by.  I'm still praying that she can get her interview before Christmas.  That would be so wonderful.

Well, I'd better get to sleep now... yeah right...

Signature... Updated!!! :D :D

Wonderful news JP. Turn the P3 around as fast as you can, but make sure it's accurate. Then sit back and relax for a week or two. Hope she gets here by Christmas. Good luck.

Should I ask why you were writing Jun's mom at 4:30 in the morning? :angry:

Should I ask why you were writing Jun's mom at 4:30 in the morning?  

Actually, I had stayed up after talking to Jun until 2 am to Finnish going over all of the pre-filled P-3 forms, I was going to send her, then wrote her dad a letter, was writing her mom a letter, she would have been next, then I get the call about the P-3 arriving... no point in mailing it now. Oh wait... that was a joke wasn't it? :rolleyes: Sorry, didn't sleep much...

you could be looking at Thanksgving in the US with Jun.

You too John!

Hey! John can spend Thanksgiving with his OWN fiancee!!! B) :lol: :)

you could be looking at Thanksgving in the US with Jun.

You too John!

Hey! John can spend Thanksgiving with his OWN fiancee!!! ;) :D :D

Yeah, in elementary school we were taught to be careful about our misplaced modifiers, dangling participles and split infinitives. Jun is an attractive young lady but I am very happy with my Hai Yan. I could only hope for Thanksgiving with Hai Yan, Jason. I'll be happy if Hai Yan and I are together by the time Spring Festival rolls around. :lol: :D