I couldn't bear to see the Mr Abby thread be axed lol. I'm all for more space just tell me where to send a donation. Hey! maybe a different color of blue thingys for paid members. Truthfully CFL has saved my sanity, I am willing to do what ever it takes to keep this invaluable site up and running.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Truthfully CFL has saved my sanity,  I am willing to do what ever it takes to keep this invaluable site up and running.

"Truthfully CFL has saved my sanity"

Carl, I thought good liberals never lied?????????

Annual dues and multi-colored blue thingys. Can you have multi colored blue thingys or just multicolored thingys? :wacko:

Anyway, I'm in!!

I am up to sending money, just tell me where to send, everything posted here helped us keep our sanity through the black hole crisis. I was cleaning the house looking for all the paperwork for I-485 and found the newspaper article on delays from the Boston Globe

Everyone,

Thanks for the generous set of responses. I'll go ahead and set up the paypal account and add something on Candle saying how much we have in our community fund. I recall seeing something similar on another community based site, and it seemed like a good idea.

Don, yeah it's harder than it seems to just take a graphic and change the color. Not quite sure how to do this, either. I used to know. Anyone with a knowledge of photoshop want to take the blue graphic and make a shiny nice silver and gold one?

P.J.

I don't know what I would have done without CFL during those long months in which I was dealing with the seemingly FUBAR INS during the "Black Hole" days. I feel indebted.

Because I have several websites, I own a reseller hosting account, meaning I not only sell web hosting, but I can also sell (or donate) some space which I am not using. It would be no problem to donate 500 MB, as I have plenty. Bandwidth is more of a premium to me - how much do you need per month?

Don,

yeah it's harder than it seems to just take a graphic and change the color. Not quite sure how to do this, either. I used to know. Anyone with a knowledge of photoshop want to take the blue graphic and make a shiny nice silver and gold one?

P.J.

http://www.geocities.com/clkeele/pips.html

Do I get one

:greenblob: :greenblob: :greenblob:

Do I get one

:redblob: :redblob: :redblob:

Ok, I just used MegaView, and changed the hue, saturation, RGB colors, and etc. Then it made a yellow line down the right. I dumped it into MGI Photosuite and made the yellow line white.... New Golden boxes.

(sorry, I have somewhat crude tools at my disposal, but I can make them do what I want).

----- Clifford -----

Don,

yeah it's harder than it seems to just take a graphic and change the color. Not quite sure how to do this, either. I used to know. Anyone with a knowledge of photoshop want to take the blue graphic and make a shiny nice silver and gold one?

P.J.

Do I get one

Do I get one

Ok, I just used MegaView, and changed the hue, saturation, RGB colors, and etc. Then it made a yellow line down the right. I dumped it into MGI Photosuite and made the yellow line white.... New Golden boxes.

(sorry, I have somewhat crude tools at my disposal, but I can make them do what I want).

----- Clifford -----

I'm impressed! How 'bout silver and bronze? I know you can do it!

Clifford,

That's great, could you email me the graphics? You still have my email address right?

Keith,

Long time, no talk! How have you been? Candle is also indebted to you, for all your help with getting the word out about the site, back in the day :greenblob:

P.J.

Don,

P.J.

Do I get one

Do I get one

----- Clifford -----

I'm impressed! How 'bout silver and bronze? I know you can do it!

Just for Dave,

I've updated.... Now, Blue, Bronze, Silver, and Golden

P.J.

You can download the graphics from the WWW link.

Just right click on them and Save-As.... You know the rest.

----- Clifford ------