Has anybody received a P4 in the last 2 weeks?

This probably isn't even worth sharing, but I received a very short response from the GZ consulate yesterday.  I very politely asked about any information to explain the delays, and asked for a "best guess" on when my fiancee might expect the P4 interview packet (they got the P3 around end of March).  They said:

"The case is ready for scheduling. Please wait.

IV Unit"

Yes, that's all of it.  Wish they would post something on their web site to give us a little more to go on.

Greg

129F Submitted (VSC) On....... 10/19/2003

NOA1 Dated On................. 10/22/2003

NOA2 Dated On................. 12/03/2003

Cleared NVC On................ 01/05/2004

P3 Received by Fiancee On..... 03/15/2004 (est.)

P3 Mailed by Fiancee On....... 03/25/2004 (est.)

P3 Received by Guangzhou On... 04/02/2004 (est.)

P4 Received by Fiancee On..... not yet

I have gotten 2 of those so far, Heck if she is ready for scheduling then schedule it.

Se Lang;

Some times!!! you just make too much sense...

:P :D :rolleyes:

yeah the 1 response I did get said that But we only got the please wait part... guess it just cost too darn much to send along the first part.. hmmm glad to see my gov is cost concious..

Mark and Bea

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cliff;

Could you resend me Linda's info fax tel address. I deleted it by mistake.

We haven't recieved a response to the email as of yet and I read that one must fax their request for pregnancy.

Thanks

Mark and Bea

Done

-----------------

Mark,

Remember to represent both the group needs (get the P4 packets rolling, interviews scheduled, and everyone's fiancees and spouses here), as well as your own needs.

GZ's notes indicated that they may not be very responsive about the pregnancy issues until after the P3 is sent out.

----- Clifford ------

Yes Cliff,

I will be faxing the same letter and will add a few more lines to make those issue a point. I did cover them in the email.

Bea and I are the odd visa in that we are CR1 and the P3 packet was processed in NVC and shipped over right now we are pretty much at the P4 stage.. meaninh we are waiting for interview date instructions regarding physical, police record and a few other?? small things include in that packet.

We have already done the support paper work and part 1 of the biographical data and will no doubt get part 2 in the P4 just as others do..

thanks for the he4ads up and re sending her info..

Mark and Bea

Ray,

Thank you very much for sharing that letter with us. I was hoping to see what the consulate had said to other people here.

My fiancee's parents are staying with her in GZ but they want to go back home to Lanzhou. We were not sure if she should go with them. More and more it seems she has plenty of time to take the trip with them and stay there for awhile. (Bad we have to wait longer, but good she can help take care of them longer.)

Greg

Ray,

Thank you very much for sharing that letter with us.  I was hoping to see what the consulate had said to other people here.

My fiancee's parents are staying with her in GZ but they want to go back home to Lanzhou.  We were not sure if she should go with them.  More and more it seems she has plenty of time to take the trip with them and stay there for awhile.  (Bad we have to wait longer, but good she can help take care of them longer.)

Greg

Greg, If GZ got the P3 on Aptil 4th, even during their fast time it would be unlikley you would have an interview before July--looks like the wife has some travel time. Some are saying March p3's are going to be August/September interviews. It looks like GZ is waiting for thier next holiday or vacation or elections or a pay raise or or or or!