Leaving for GZ tomorrow night

well, I am packed and doing little things to prepare for going to China again for 2 weeks. My gal's interview is on May 13. I am curious about all this talk about visa's on hold yadda yadda yadda.....

I must say, the pre-interview anxiety has set in but am glad to see

Hong-Li again.

All the paperwork is done and over did with documentation of the 5 times (this will be 6) we have been together and taking my cam-corder to make a videotape so she will have everything. Also a had written letter from me with my passport on top of everything.

Anything I should try to find out while I am there.....?

(other than "when am I getting my P-4?:huh:)

Frank

Congratulations and best of luck on the interview. It sounds like you have been thorough. My case won't be in GZ till May 16 -18 I will not be able to travel for my Pings' interview (whenever that happens) , but I sent her one heck of an evidence arsenal!

Good luck Frank. I think yours is a slam dunk. Make sure she takes an extra passport photo. Bing needed one the other day. Luckily we had one with us. I think it's for the biometric scans they are doing now although the sign out front on the gate doesn't say anything about it.

make the video but really really practice the questions.

my fiance was worried but i practiced with her for 2 weeks before on the questions and she aced it. hopefully, the VO will be satisfied with her answers right off and the video will be secondary - and you'll get it!

good luck. nothing beats practice B)

worked 4 us!