I'm finally back...

well hey y'all!! it is good to be back!

now married and done with the honeymoon, life is really beginning!!

there is so much to catch up on after not signing in for almost two weeks....but it is good to read the good news and burdening to read some bad as well!

things will get better for some and continue to go smoothly for others, i'm sure!!

our wedding was absolutely beautiful! i couldn't have asked for it to be or go any better!! NOTHING went wrong, i mean nothing! it was wonderful!

we went away to the mountains of north georgia/tennessee/north carolina for a whole week and it as great!

it is good to be home and to start our new life together!

at first after he got here, it was great just to be able to see each other and say goodnight in person, but now we even get to stay in the same place and live together! whooohooo! this is great! (sounds kind of elementary, but after the wait our wonderful government puts us through, just being together is a big deal!)

anyway, we got our marriage license in the mail today, so we can start that AOS process!! oh boy! here we go!

im sure i will have a lot of questions for y'all soon!!

y'all are the best!

great to be back!

kim du

Kim,

Congratulations. I was wondering what had happened to you. Ummm, can we dig up the Kim & Jake topic in the RR???? :huh: :D :P :P :rolleyes:

Anyway, I am glad everything has been going peachy for you.

As far as hot topics on the Candle, Patrick now has his visa after being taken through the ringer a half dozen times. However, Carl hit a snag.

----- Clifford -----

OMG!!!! I'm so happy for you two!!!! I have been thinking of you all this past days and hoped you write to us soon. I responded tonight to your e-mail. This guys around here are so great, they make me company, support me and are great friends, it's like a family, even though I have not met them in person, because we all share the terribleness of this process and understand well the anguish. Glad to hear everything went so well at your wedding, congratulations and many, many blessings to you and Jacob.