Chinese evus equivalent to go to China

• 5 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, mahko said:

So...my wife heard that I must send my passport in and have my visa page stamped by I assume the Chinese Counsulate? to be able to get into China now. Don't know much else than this. Searched and found nothing.

If you got your visa AFTER March, 2020, you are good to go.

You might check at your Consulate to see what they're issuing.

There's this -

https://www.facebook.com/groups/going2china/posts/3975939229201085/

Questions 67: Hi, is there foreigners married with a Chinese that succeeded in getting a visa to enter China in 2021 ? With no relationship with work / put letter, just spouse visa. Thanks

🅰️ Answer from Expat (June 24th, 2021)
Hi, yes just received my Q visa in May 2021. However, I wasn't able to get a visa appointment to apply until after I had 2nd dose of the Sinopharm vaccine. I heard they are only issuing family visas for 1. separation from family (with children) or 2. If you have a Chinese vaccine. I had my Sinopharm jab in Cambodia. 

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)
24 minutes ago, mahko said:

So if i could get the current Q2 voided and get another Q visa I could go to China. But...they arent issuing Q visas?

Yes - you ARE understanding what's being said.

However, there MAY be a chance that you COULD get a new visa. Doubtful, unless you have a job or a child in China AND  an approved vaccine (ask your consulate for which vaccines are approved for admission).

Your consulate will know the exact conditions you need to satisfy. I don't think anyone in China can provide accurate information.

Good luck.

With the new Delta COVID variant taking hold in other countries, I don't think there is any improvement in sight, but watch to see what changes they invoke for the Olympics.

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)

Got this from a service in the know on such things."

"China has not given any indication on if they will reinstate the previously issues visas or not. As such, we do not have any information at this time on when travel to China will resume."