K-1 Visa Approved!

Yes, we finally got to the finish line and got the K-1 Visa Approved. I did not have computer until today. Lisa was at window 11 with a very nice & kind lady VO. She asked about 15 questions mainly about the relationship. She did not ask anything about 2003 taxes (but I brought my W-2 & 1099s just in case). We stayed at Victory Hotel and used the Shamien Medical. Everything went smoothly as the Candle For Love team has a good record of Approved and the best advice on the internet.

We leave Hefei for Beijing to Chicago on Friday and get married on Tue, March 23rd. Thanks for everyones helpful hints. Lisa is in the process of writing up her "homework" for the girls on 001, so I would suggest that your MM look there in the next few days for more specifics.

OOPPPS!! If I had paid attention to what I read I would have know you did tell us when. Chicago---how cool, my home town. When you get back you gotta make a list of the best Italian beef and Daisy Brand hot dog places. I plan on a trip up there soon to show Ling where I grew up and have to have both. You cannot get any Chicago food in Nashville. Good luck man!