I'm headed back to China in 3 more days for my wifes interview. (which is on the 18th)

She is currently on a train starting a 30 hour trip to GZ.

Who else has interviews next week, and which members will be in China between the 15th through the 23rd?

Bundle of coffee drinkin not much sleepin nerves,

Dean

Yes. I did the train trip once with her. I sent money for plane tickets, but to save the money, she took a 5 hour boat trip up the Yangtze river, followed by a 30 hour train ride.

Her only response to me was that it always takes me 30 hours to get there, so she can take 30 hours and save the money.

wow dean!! i will be praying for her interview!! i know you are so excited! that is great that you can go there to be with her...well as much as you are allowed to....she will be comforted knowing you are outside i am sure.....

she is wise...you do spend 30 hours, so why can't she? hehe that is cute!

i once took a train from Yunnan (Kunming) to Bejing....it was 43 or so hours! that was WAAAAAAAAY TOOOOOO long....there were three of us American girls, with no chinese people with us to help, all on our own.....those other people on the train wouldn't let us eat, sleep, go to the bathroom, brush our teeth, NOTHING without them right there with us. they couldn't speak a lick of english, but tried their best to get us to understand their chinese (none of us spoke chinese either) it was an adventure i will not soon forget!!!

Anyway...back to the point......she will do fine!! just reassure her and give her encouragement and confidence!! i know everything will go well!!!

do let us know how it all goes when you have a chance!!

Good Luck Dean!

There is no doubt that she will get her much deserved Visa! You are so fortunate to have a wife that will take such a long train ride in order to save you money! That's true love! I wish you all the luck in the world! Make sure you tell her she's going to the interview to pick up HER visa. I can't wait to see you post when she gets it. Take care and don't worry about a thing! :)

Hi Dean,

I wish you luck with your trip and the interview. My wife will be leaving Chongqing for Guangzhou on the 19th for her medical exam -- her interview is on the 23. It is an anxious time although I can't think of anything specific to worry about. I think she is completely prepared but yet, there is always the unknown . . .

Louis

Thanks Kim,

Just got back from a rush trip to Wash DC, and turn around and go back up again tommorrow to leave.

So this day burned through in no time, and suddenly, it's time to leave.

I'm actually excited, but also relaxed. We have done our best. Now it's one day at a time.

I will write from GZ.

Dean