SerpentZA and Other Vloggers

Randy W

• 2 weeks later...

This looks like an interesting talk from Lei's Real Talk (I'm posting this about 3 minutes into the 42 minute video).

Why Elon Musk is part of Beijing's strategy to manage US-China relations

Since the spy balloon incident, Sino-US relations have taken a nose dive and have no sign of recovering. China has rejected U.S. Secretary of State Tony Blinken’s visit. In the wake of the tense relations, Elon Musk played the role of a civilian ambassador by c. Meanwhile, a Chinese PLA jet provoked a U.S. military aircraft in the South China Sea. Understanding these two events helps us understand CCP's strategy to manage US-China relations and why the CCP engage in dangerous mid-air acts.  
- What was Elon Musk’s China trip like? 
- What does Beijing want from Musk? (Beijing's overall Sino-US strategy)
- Why does Beijing engage in dangerous interceptions of U.S. spy plane?
- What does Musk should learn? 

• 2 weeks later...

Alex admits his connection to iChongqing here at about 08:25 into the video _ I'm pretty sure the only way he got a residence permit would have been through the "foreign expert" employment. Otherwise a fluff piece from Cyrus and Alex.

The Media Doesn't Want You to See THIS in China!

Cyrus Janssen

5 hours ago, Randy W said:

Alex admits his connection to iChongqing here at about 08:25 into the video _ I'm pretty sure the only way he got a residence permit would have been through the "foreign expert" employment. Otherwise a fluff piece from Cyrus and Alex.

The Media Doesn't Want You to See THIS in China!

Cyrus Janssen

LOL Alex - a foreign "expert" - I needed a good laugh this morning.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

the truth behind China's "Electric vehicle graveyard". This has been a bone of contention between SerpentZA, who seemed to claim that they were simply registered and abandoned to run up the electrical car sales figures, and Cyrus Janssen, who found an "electric car expert" to claim that the fuel filler doors actually mean that they are gasoline powered cars. Winston is also pointing out, in another video, Cyrus' connection to CCTV.

China's Electric Vehicle Graveyard - The Dark Secret, Thousands of Ev's to Rot!

Winston's video, from 2 weeks earlier, is at

https://youtu.be/1SEfwoqKRU8

Winston tells us about "something hilarious" - his debunking of the "electric vehicle expert" (@ 20:35 in this video)
https://youtu.be/62hEhJqzxlU?t=1235

The guy who claimed to debunk Winston's claim that the cars are electric is The Electric Viking. His claim is at 02:10 in this video
https://youtu.be/_lrpkV2XaJA?t=132

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Alex Reporterfry's progaganda makes it to CGTN via Brian Berletic

Reportefy media.jpg

They had two "geo-political analysts" ganging up on a NATO representative who was trying to tell them that the issue is aggression and threats of aggression.

• 3 weeks later...

Nothing at all China-related here, but I still think it's of interest. The Filipina Pea just up and decides to go visit America!

Her city in the Philippines - Dumaguete, city, southeastern Negros island, Philippines. Situated on the Bohol (Mindanao) Sea at the southern entrance to the Tanon Strait, it is the second leading port in the central Visayas (after Cebu City), serving both interisland and overseas vessels. Despite its commercial and administrative functions, the city is probably best known nationally as an educational centre.

But after about 08:24, she's just sitting on someone's couch, eatin' candy.

Bye Bye Dramaguete! Is Pea Gone For Good?

The boys give more details on their exits from China. I've only made it through the first 10 minutes - I'll have to see later on if my attention span allows the rest.

edit - it detioriates after that

Confronting The Men Exposing China’s Lies (ft. Laowhy86 and SerpentZA)

Winston and Matthew give their insights on the state of Chinese affairs, propaganda, de-dollarization, and much more!

• Like 1

Gweilo and his wife go back to Canada, although he provides no medical details about his wife, except to say that she feels more comfiortable with the Canadian treatment.

He does disclose that the boom for the mike costs "a hunert and something bucks". Seems like C-Milk and Winston have the right idea with their cheap little desk stands. FAR too many YouTube "creators" look like they're hiding behind their microphones somewhere.

The rest of it is just about expanding his political "ranting".

Why This American CEO Moved to China in 2023 - Cyrus Janssen

It's unclear what he thinks he's going to do in China, but maybe I missed that part. 30:12 is more of my life than I care to devote to this.

They set up a WFOE (Wholly Foreign-Owned Enterprise), and then just moved in.

I can only hope for their sake that they've thought this through.

In today's video we share the story of Taylor Ogan of Snow Bull Capital and why he moved his hedge fund from the US to China and is still optimistic about Chinese Innovation in 2023

Gweilo is going off the rails with his political rants now - I don't think anyone will care, however. You can listen to him or not, as you wish.

Looks like he's renamed his Nanaimo Now channel to Canadian Uncensored.

14 minutes ago, Randy W said:

Gweilo is going off the rails with his political rants now - I don't think anyone will care, however. You can listen to him or not, as you wish.

Looks like he's renamed his Nanaimo Now channel to Canadian Uncensored.

I don't watch him much anymore, especially any political stuff, but I saw his recent video about trolls - what a rambling mess. He really needs to stop making serious videos while clearly drunk.  

• Like 1

On 8/4/2023 at 7:10 PM, Randy W said:

Why This American CEO Moved to China in 2023 - Cyrus Janssen

It's unclear what he thinks he's going to do in China, but maybe I missed that part. 30:12 is more of my life than I care to devote to this.

They set up a WFOE (Wholly Foreign-Owned Enterprise), and then just moved in.

I can only hope for their sake that they've thought this through.

In today's video we share the story of Taylor Ogan of Snow Bull Capital and why he moved his hedge fund from the US to China and is still optimistic about Chinese Innovation in 2023

If anyone else is interested in doing the same thing (a WFOE) - there's this from Sinovest Consulting. Still no indication anywhere of what they think they might be doing in China.

Establish Your Business – Registering a Company in China

• Fast Company Registration in 30 days
  • No need to visit China
  • Registration 100% Online
  • No capital required
  • No physical office required
  • No hidden cost

There is no paid-up capital required in China except for dispatching, financial, and insurance industries. Normally, you can inject the capital within 30 years of the operation period of the company. The capital injection is more related to your business plan and your real cash requirements for your business start-up and running.