SerpentZA and Other Vloggers

Randy W

If anyone wants to help out Winston

URGENT, if you have been threatened/harassed by the Chinese government or people you suspect are tied to the Chinese government (Confucius institute, Chinese student association etc) please DM me, I'll keep you 100% anonymous, I'm working on an important video! Please reach out!

https://www.facebook.com/winstoninchina/posts/541868103962754

Winston seems to be on a roll here

Elon Musk buys Twitter for China - The Controversy Explained

Should you be worried? Elon Musk has for years been ingratiating himself with the Chinese government, will this have an influence on Twitter's freedom of speech?

It's very sad to see YouTubers like Daniel Dumbrill, Alex of Reporterfy Media, and Cyrus Janssen spreading Russian propaganda about the war in Ukraine.

Yes, they are "reports from the front lines" of foreigners living in the Donbas region - westerners who obviously live in a Russian bubble. Remember that Russia is VERY capable of launching "false flags", even to attacking their own people and facilities and shooting down a commercial airliner from within the Donbas region (Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 in 2014). That is a minefield that no Westerner needs to step into.

Daniel Dumbrill steps pretty deeply into the Russian propaganda here.

See CFL post about Donbas and the Malaysian airliner struck by a Russian missile.

http://candleforlove.com/forums/topic/50352-china-and-the-ukraine-war/?do=findComment&comment=649203

And more about Patrick Lancaster from Grid

Russia’s favorite war propagandist is a Navy veteran from Missouri
Putin’s invasion has catapulted Patrick Lancaster, who calls himself an independent journalist, into the limelight.

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Randy W said:

It's very sad to see YouTubers like Daniel Dumbrill, Alex of Reporterfy Media, and Cyrus Janssen spreading Russian propaganda about the war in Ukraine.

Yes, they are "reports from the front lines" of foreigners living in the Donbas region - westerners who obviously live in a Russian bubble. Remember that Russia is VERY capable of launching "false flags", even to attacking their own people and facilities and shooting down a commercial airliner from within the Donbas region (Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 in 2014). That is a minefield that no Westerner needs to step into.

Daniel Dumbrill steps pretty deeply into the Russian propaganda here.

See CFL post about Donbas and the Malaysian airliner struck by a Russian missile.

http://candleforlove.com/forums/topic/50352-china-and-the-ukraine-war/?do=findComment&comment=649203

And more about Patrick Lancaster from Grid

Russia’s favorite war propagandist is a Navy veteran from Missouri
Putin’s invasion has catapulted Patrick Lancaster, who calls himself an independent journalist, into the limelight.

Totally expected. These people are straight up nutjobs with Dumbrill taking the crown. At least guys like Cyrus and Alex present themselves as somewhat level-headed rational people despite being idiots. I also have no idea what is drawing Alex from Reporterfy media into any of this - he's Canadian, lives in Thailand, isn't married to a Chinese woman, etc. 

Interestingly enough that they haven't said a word about the current COVID situation in China and have pivoted towards the war in Russia.

I also saw that the Barretts are packing it in and GTFO'ing from China. I guess after praising China's handling of COVID for two years and constantly slamming the UK, they are going back to the UK because of China's handling of COVID...

Not many shills left on the ground.

Maybe China is figuring out that the "influencers" don't have much, if any, influence on anything back home.

But Alex is back in China. He had had a residence permit which allowed him to come back in. I'm not sure what got him that in the first place, but he is here.

His tie to the Russian propaganda was to introduce Daniel Dumbrill to Patrick Lancaster.

14 hours ago, Barfus said:

Totally expected. These people are straight up nutjobs with Dumbrill taking the crown. At least guys like Cyrus and Alex present themselves as somewhat level-headed rational people despite being idiots. I also have no idea what is drawing Alex from Reporterfy media into any of this - he's Canadian, lives in Thailand, isn't married to a Chinese woman, etc. 

Interestingly enough that they haven't said a word about the current COVID situation in China and have pivoted towards the war in Russia.

I also saw that the Barretts are packing it in and GTFO'ing from China. I guess after praising China's handling of COVID for two years and constantly slamming the UK, they are going back to the UK because of China's handling of COVID...

Not many shills left on the ground.

Both Alex and Cyrus seem to be trying to set themselves up as "media personalities", with Alex going for fairly elaborate (and usually non-political) productions, and Janssen trying to "mediate" mutually beneficial solutions among brick walls.

But the YouTubers in general just come across as high school debate team wanna-be's. But Daniel Dumbrill, I think would be kicked off the team for the techniques he uses. 

• 3 weeks later...

The boys (Winston and C-Milk) talk about restrictions on leaving the country - Chinese citizens have had their passports and/or green cards cut up.

I wouldn't think they would have a problem with a foreigner leaving the country, but I wouldn't suggest anyone do so with any expectation of being allowed back in.

This is their China Fact Chasers channel.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like Amy Blondie is skipping out as well, but says she'll be back after a month long hiatus with family in Australia.

Interestingly enough, she also talks about her German boyfriend coming back to China. I had thought they had split up. Apparently not.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...