SerpentZA and Other Vloggers

Randy W

. . . and Winston tells his story, in a typical Serpentzian fashion

Not gonna lie.... didn't watch the video and probably won't. But hasn't he already told this story a couple times?

Yes - he didn't really reveal anything new. That's what I meant by "a typical Serpentzian fashion".

I had expected him to remain in China after C-Milk had taken Vivi to the US in Dec., 2017. I wasn't aware of any reason for him to leave, and knew he wasn't eligible for an Immediate Relative green card.

I thought C-Milk wanted to raise his child in the US, and was being overly evasive about NOT going back to China.

As far as I know, we still don't know how Winston is able to stay permanently or semi-permanently in the US. I'm sure he's legal, but that leaves his wife's and his daughter's statuses up in the air.

If he is on a business visa, he could run into problems with the Trump policies.

His daughter, of course, is an American citizen, but won't be eligible to sponsor her parents until she is 18. I hope they've got it all worked out, but that's not for me to be concerned about.

If Sasha wants to vIsit China with the child, that could be problematic - unless Sasha had a green card at the time of birth, she is a dual citizen.

• Like 1

Have you seen this guy Lele Farley?

A Caucasian American, bilingual Mandarin/English rapper and comedian. What a bizarre niche.

The new generation of China vloggers. Compare him to Grey Loud

Unfortunately he has run afoul of the Chinese National Security State and had his internet presence erased.

• 2 weeks later...

If not all that interesting, well at least it's different and fairly well done! A couple of "bad experiences"

Published on Jul 23, 2020
Hi guys! My name is Kiun, I'm from the coldest place in the world Yakutia. I'm working in a startup company in Beijing and sharing my life in China during the global pandemic. Beijing has brought its latest coronavirus outbreak under control. Life is getting back to normal and we are exploring the hidden cafe in the hutong area of Beijing. Although some of them were not that happy to see us. Also, I'm sharing with my experience of how I've found the apartment in Beijing, the link is here: https://www.wellcee.com/ Enjoy!

Looks like they've (iChongqing) ditched Grey Loud (who just went off on his own sojourns) and replaced him with these two. I'm not sure why Gweilo was left to his own devices - he's uploaded videos around his hotel and in the wet market so far. But he still has a day or two of already recorded video (he returned to Nanning on the 26th).

https://www.facebook.com/1145429832271380/posts/1786089561538734/

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)

Looks like they've (iChongqing) ditched Grey Loud (who just went off on his on sojourns) and replaced him with these two. I'm not sure why Gweilo was left to his own devices - he's uploaded videos around his hotel and in the wet market so far. But he still has a day or two of already recorded video (he returned to Nanning on the 26th).

Grey Loud probably drank too much and embarrassed his hosts

I see he is claiming that he turned down an interview request from the WSJ.

He is too annoying to watch.

Still, his style is such that he can talk for 10 mins. or so and then upload with hardly any editing. I wonder if maybe he saved the more intensive editing (to piece together different scenes) for later. He WAS recording in iChongqing's Longxin video.