SerpentZA and Other Vloggers

Randy W

Check Winston's video on Friday where he talks about his immigration status and his "anchor baby".

Sorry no link right now.

Which one? The most Recent Serpentza video is still from last week (there should be a new one today)

Check Winston's video on Friday where he talks about his immigration status and his "anchor baby".

Sorry no link right now.

Which one? The most Recent Serpentza video is still from last week (there should be a new one today)

I think they have a podcast going now, perhaps he mentioned it in there?

Sorry no link right now.

I just tuned in to the podcast for a few minutes and SerpentZA mentioned he'll have a video tomorrow morning (Friday USA time) regarding his "anchor baby" and immigration status. Apparently there's a lot of propaganda being circulated saying that Winston fled to the US, had an anchor baby, and is now able to stay in the US. He wants to set the situation straight.

Nothing real earth-shattering here - a couple of Gweilo's vlogging friends - Alex Reporterfy and Patrick Freeman. Only of interest if you want to see what others are doing. Me? I can't walk, talk, and record video at the same time. Besides, I'm the original gave a party (or uploaded a YouTube video) and no one came guy.

Sorry no link right now.

I just tuned in to the podcast for a few minutes and SerpentZA mentioned he'll have a video tomorrow morning (Friday USA time) regarding his "anchor baby" and immigration status. Apparently there's a lot of propaganda being circulated saying that Winston fled to the US, had an anchor baby, and is now able to stay in the US. He wants to set the situation straight.

But all he says in the new video just out is that it's a "business visa", and that he IS working legally in the US. He did say that it took a lot of work, lawyers, and money to get.

Yeah it was a pretty light video in terms of content and very, very long to get across a few minor points. All he said was "work visa" and that his daughter being born in the US doesn't affect his immigration status until the daughter is 18 (already known). Not sure if he'll have the ability to adjust status - depends on his exact visa and he's dodged that question for some time now.

Edited by Barfus (see edit history)

He is on some kind of business visa, not a tourist visa or something like that, but if he was on a tourist visa, he wouldn't be advertising that on youtube. As for being an"anchor baby", why not, if you were in the USA or have easy access, might as well have the kid there, it gives her all kinds of advantages.

He is on some kind of business visa, not a tourist visa or something like that, but if he was on a tourist visa, he wouldn't be advertising that on youtube. As for being an"anchor baby", why not, if you were in the USA or have easy access, might as well have the kid there, it gives her all kinds of advantages.

They should be able to get citizenship before she hits the age of 18. I just wonder if Sasha is going to want to visit China in the meantime.

They should be able to get citizenship before she hits the age of 18. I just wonder if Sasha is going to want to visit China in the meantime.

Depends on the specific work visa he's on. Not all of them allow for AOS. He posted in the comments something about "citizenship not being possible".

When their daughter is 18, as an American citizen anchor baby, she can sponsor them for green cards and ultimately citizenship.

If they don't want to wait that long . . .

USCIS Naturalization Information

I expect that they were pretty well determined to leave Chins first, and not real concerned, for now, about their green card situation, as long as Winston can work in the US.

I wish them luck.

I knew them ole boys was a getin in deep do do too. But you could not tell them anything and a couple of us here tried to talk to them but they just keep digging the hole deeper and deeper. When you get a little bit of fame and it goes to your fat head ain't that usually the way it goes? Good to see you ole boy. :victory: Glad you ain't pushing up daisies yet. :dsheep: How are things in Pensiltuckey?

Well suh, as you well know and like my ol' daddy used to say it's likey this rat cheer, cuzin' Larry. A feller can show a coupla fatheads on minibikes where the water is, but that don't mean you can keep them from pissin' in it before they takes themselves a long cool drink. Know wudda mean? I truly enjoyed those guys for a long time here on CFL. They weren't flash in the pans by any means. But, alas, once again we see.....the elite do what they will do.

You better give that beautiful sheep a dadgum break, Cowboy....it's startin' to smell something awful fierce...at least drag it a lil' farther away from the CFL clubhouse. :yay:

Imma still pickin' petunias and not pushin' up daises jest yet. Been real busy workin', travelin', and playin' with my Asian goddess- owner. :guitar: And the beat goes on.. humpah humpah :eyebrow:

Hope you are laughin' and happy, Larry. Randy's done a great job of keepin' the boat afloat, eh?

Say, cuzin' beach bum, are ya still styling around in the hot rod Caddy? I'm tryin' to talk Wenyan into buyin' herself a C-8 Vette. LOL

Yeah, I still got it and I am trying to do exactly the same thing. I was just telling a couple of the other guys about it. She says that she doesn't like it cause it makes her feel claustrophobic. I told her to just stand it. She would get used to it. :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: The old Caddy is out of warranty now and you know what those dang dealerships charge. I had a small piece of the passenger seatbelt to break off and they replaced it. $875. But it was on their dime as it was still just under warranty by about 2 months.

• 2 weeks later...

Gweilo 60 on NNTV - for those who can't access the NNTV behind the Reverse Great Firewall, I've uploaded it to YouTube. He now (July 18) has his own copy uploaded

I was just on Nanning TV this weekend in a 14 minute documentary, Check it out!

https://www.facebook.com/1882388472087788/posts/2620781848248443/

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)