I-751 - Removal of conditions

Thanks Warped. We are planning to submit other evidence. I think I'm getting too hung up on the written statements. We have bank statements from beginning of our marrige til now, lease agreements with both names, 2 years tax returns, photos, 3 written statements,.....things like that. My friends are getting their statements notarized. Their statements are short and to the point but notarized also. Hopefully that will help

• 3 weeks later...

Just to chime in on what great info and advice Dan and warpedbored have given. My family (wife and stepson) and I submitted in mid-August our ROC petition and accompanying wad o' paper of evidence. We have received our I-797 Petition receipt/1-yr I-551 extension letter, and have done the Biometrics. We are now in the "watching grass grow" waiting phase of the ROC process. Here is a redacted listing from our petition cover letter contents:

· Personal check, in the amount of $675, for Petition ($505) and biometrics fees ($170) [for each permanent resident, $85 x 2].

· Completed Form I-751 Joint Petition To Remove Conditions on Residence (ROC).

· Copy of both sides of Form I-551, 2-year conditional “Green Cards” for XXXX and XXXX.

· Copy of our marriage certificate.

· Copy of Washington State Driver’s Licenses for XXXX and XXXX.

· Copy of Washington State Identification card for XXXX.

· Copy of Social Security Administration cards for XXXX and XXXX.

· Copy of Spring 2014 Graduation Confirmation Letter from XXXX College obtained by XXXX.

· Copy of XXXX College transcript for XXXX.

· Copy of University of Washington-Seattle Campus offer letter for XXXX.

· Copy of University of Washington Enrollment Confirmation Acknowledgement for XXXX.

· Copy of Health Insurance cards (joint) for XXXX and XXXX.

· Copy of Health Insurance card for XXXX.

· Copy of XXXX Insurance joint car insurance card.

· Copy of our US Federal Income Tax Return (Married Filing Jointly [MFJ]) transcript for tax years 2012 and 2013 (redacted).

· Copy of US Series I Savings Bonds, jointly purchased from 2012 and 2013 Federal income tax return proceeds, by XXXX and XXXX (redacted).

· Copy of IRS-supplied document for Parents joint 2013 Federal Income Tax Information related to Federal Student Aid Program (FAFSA) application for XXXX (redacted).

· Copy of Statement from XXXX Fiduciary Trust Co. (Individual IRA), indicating XXXX as spouse beneficiary.

· Copy of Statement from XXXX 401(k) Savings Plan, indicating XXXX as spouse beneficiary.

· Copy of Statement from XXXX Financial Group (403(b) annuity), indicating XXXX as spouse beneficiary.

· Copy of XXXX Credit Union (CU) statement of joint Savings, (check-free) Checking account (redacted).

· Copy of XXXX CU joint Checking (Debit) cards (redacted).

· Copy of XXXX CU joint Certificate of Deposit (CD) maturity statement.

· Copy of XXXX joint Mastercard account cards (redacted).

· Statement from USC Husband about current home ownership.

· Joint Statement on Wills, Testaments, Family Trusts, Limited Liability Corporations

· Copy of XXXX CU letter of joint car loan approval.

· Copy of Washington State DOL joint vehicle bill of sale and supporting letter.

· Copy of XXXX family mobile phone account plan and services statement.

· Copies of our marriage photos from July 30, 2012.

· Copies of photos, hotel receipts from our 2014 Spring quarter break family road trip vacation to visit friends in the San Francisco Bay area, via the Redwoods and Crater Lake National Parks.

· Affidavits from close personal friends attesting to our ongoing marital relationship.

· Holiday greeting cards from friends of our family.

Good luck.

Just to chime in on what great info and advice Dan and warpedbored have given. My family (wife and stepson) and I submitted in mid-August our ROC petition and accompanying wad o' paper of evidence. We have received our I-797 Petition receipt/1-yr I-551 extension letter, and have done the Biometrics. We are now in the "watching grass grow" waiting phase of the ROC process. Here is a redacted listing from our petition cover letter contents:

· Personal check, in the amount of $675, for Petition ($505) and biometrics fees ($170) [for each permanent resident, $85 x 2].

· Copy of both sides of Form I-551, 2-year conditional “Green Cards” for XXXX and XXXX.

· Copy of Spring 2014 Graduation Confirmation Letter from XXXX College obtained by XXXX.

· Copy of University of Washington Enrollment Confirmation Acknowledgement for XXXX.

· Copy of our US Federal Income Tax Return (Married Filing Jointly [MFJ]) transcript for tax years 2012 and 2013 (redacted).

· Copy of US Series I Savings Bonds, jointly purchased from 2012 and 2013 Federal income tax return proceeds, by XXXX and XXXX (redacted).

· Copy of IRS-supplied document for Parents joint 2013 Federal Income Tax Information related to Federal Student Aid Program (FAFSA) application for XXXX (redacted).

· Copy of Statement from XXXX Fiduciary Trust Co. (Individual IRA), indicating XXXX as spouse beneficiary.

· Copy of Statement from XXXX 401(k) Savings Plan, indicating XXXX as spouse beneficiary.

· Copy of Statement from XXXX Financial Group (403(b) annuity), indicating XXXX as spouse beneficiary.

· Copy of XXXX Credit Union (CU) statement of joint Savings, (check-free) Checking account (redacted).

· Joint Statement on Wills, Testaments, Family Trusts, Limited Liability Corporations

· Copy of Washington State DOL joint vehicle bill of sale and supporting letter.

· Copies of photos, hotel receipts from our 2014 Spring quarter break family road trip vacation to visit friends in the San Francisco Bay area, via the Redwoods and Crater Lake National Parks.

· Affidavits from close personal friends attesting to our ongoing marital relationship.

Good luck.

Copy of marriage cert not needed, copy of SSN cards are not needed.

Should include evidence you are living together, your drivers license should share address, attach copy of US Citizen DL.

The remainder is much the same as my case, though we did not have things like deeds, retirement plans, wills, car insurance, etc...

Good luck.

Copy of marriage cert not needed, copy of SSN cards are not needed. Agreed, but sent them in with the rest of the 3.8 pounds of paper.

Should include evidence you are living together, your drivers license should share address, attach copy of US Citizen DL. Yep, the DLs are for my wife and myself (USC). The ID card is for my stepson. All with the same home address.

The remainder is much the same as my case, though we did not have things like deeds, retirement plans, wills, car insurance, etc...

Likely sent more than what was required (gilding the lily...lol). Would rather send it now, than send it later pursuant to a RFE. Figuring out what the USCIS adjudicators want is often a stab in the dark.... :victory:

YMMV

• 6 months later...

Just wanted to let everyone know that we received our notice that my wife's 10 GC has been ordered. CSC received our packet Nov 14th so we are at around 6 months and a week for processing time. I believe it takes around a week to 10 days to receive the card once this notice is received.

thanks all

Don

• Like 1