I-130 is finally approved after 10 months.

Hi, Everyone,

Sorry keep asking silly questions,

I just thought about this. For AOS, the scan file for this years tax return alone is already pretty big 18MB. If I attached other 1099s, the whole email will be even bigger. Do they require to submit all AOS document in one email? If so, is there limits for the email size?

Thanks!

There is a limit on the email size. I have no idea what it is but I had to send my info in on 2 emails...maybe 3. They did take everything okay.

Thanks for the information about the email size limit. If the email exceed the limit, will you receive an auto reply notice?

Yes you will. It will tell you you sent too much.

Good luck with this, man.

tsap seui

The other thing to do is to change the scan file resolution until you get a good combination of file size and quality. You should be able to get a one page jpeg of around a megabyte or less at around 100-150 dpi

Would you please double check my list before I send to NVC via email?

For my wife I-864, AOS

1. I-864

2. 2013 Tax return with all 1099

3. 2012, 2011 Tax return transcripts

4. Employer Letter

5. Last 6 month pay stubs for the last 6 month

For my daugher (15months old) I-864W AOS:

1. I-864W

For my wife DS-260 support document (All scanned document)

1. Her passport

2. Her Birth Certificate

3. Our Marriage Certificate

4. Her divorce decree

5. Her police certificate

Question: I could not find on http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/submit/documents-to-submit-to-nvc.html about information of her CR1 case whether we need to file documents of the petitioner (I), Can any one confirm that no additional petitioner documents needed?

For my daughter DS-260 (All scanned document)

1. Her passport

2. Her birth certificate

3.Her parents (my wife and I) marriage certificate (although not listed as required, I thought it better for us to submit it together)

Anything I am missing?

I want to thank everyone here, really helped me every step of the way. We are getting closer. It has been a painful 12 months waiting. Hope we will get the visas so I can reunite with my little baby and wife.

Bill

Looks good only thing from petitioner I would ad is evidence of residence status, copy of your US passport bio page should work.

Hi, Everyone,

I have submitted the AOS and Support documents for DS-260 via email. I am preparing to send the original documents to my wife. I have one question, for Guangzhou interview, my wife only need to bring all the original documents submitted this time for AOS and DS-260. We don't need all the original document we submitted in our I-130 process, right?

Can any friend on the board confirm one way or the other?

Thank you and have a nice weekend!

Bill

Hi, Everyone,

I have submitted the AOS and Support documents for DS-260 via email. I am preparing to send the original documents to my wife. I have one question, for Guangzhou interview, my wife only need to bring all the original documents submitted this time for AOS and DS-260. We don't need all the original document we submitted in our I-130 process, right?

Can any friend on the board confirm one way or the other?

Thank you and have a nice weekend!

Bill

They've been known to "lose" a document that had been previously submitted. It may be helpful to be able to produce a copy of it there on the spot.

Otherwise, no, it's not necessary.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, Everyone!

I submitted the DS-261 online on 5/4/2014. I also emailed the AOS and other support documents on 5/4. Today I just received two emails of check list of both my wife and daughter's case. Asking the same things I already submitted via e-filing.

I am guess that someone processed the DS-261 and found no documents attached to the cases becuase they have not processed my emails. What should I do in this situation? Please help!

Hi, Everyone!

I submitted the DS-261 online on 5/4/2014. I also emailed the AOS and other support documents on 5/4. Today I just received two emails of check list of both my wife and daughter's case. Asking the same things I already submitted via e-filing.

I am guess that someone processed the DS-261 and found no documents attached to the cases becuase they have not processed my emails. What should I do in this situation? Please help!

Submit the requested documents and include a copy of the emails.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, everyone!

Just called NVC and was told both my wife and daughter's cases are completed last Friday 6/6/2014. However, I still have not received the official email notification. They told me they will schedule the interview for us, I can't schedule it myself. I am not sure how far will the interview date will be once the case is completed. Please let me know if you know the estimation time. I will report back once I have the update.

I have a question now hope someone here knows the answer.

Our marriage two years anniversary will be in September this year. Obviously my wife will be issued a CR1 visa if her interview date is prior to September. However, what if she enters US after our two years anniversary day? Will the boarder USCIS issue her a permanent green card or still 2 years conditional green card, which we could file for the permanent one immediately?

I searched online, there is case, when I130 filed was for CR1 and interview occurs after 2 years anniversary and the consular issued IR1 instead. However, I could not find the case, where CR1 issued and entered US after the 2 years marriage.

Please advise! Thanks in advance!

Bill