How to download WeChat log's from an iPhone

Hi All.

I just read this forum while trying to get my chat uploaded from my I phone to my PC. Everything went well until I got to 24) Now delete the Title Row, to eliminate all those names.

Not sure what # 24 means. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You.

Hi All.

I just read this forum while trying to get my chat uploaded from my I phone to my PC. Everything went well until I got to 24) Now delete the Title Row, to eliminate all those names.

Thank You.

It doesn't sound like something you need to do, especially if you don't know what it means

'

Hi All.

Thank You.

I think he is saying to delete the ROW, the first row, that has all the column headers - the "titles".

I don't think it's necessary, but you may find this whole spreadsheet is too many rows anyway - too much to print and include in your package.

I think for me in the end I went with laboriously scrolling backwards in the actual app and taking representative screenshots and printing a few of those to include.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I was not able to figure out how to pull the logs from my Android. I got the EnMicroMsg.db file from my phone, but wasn't able to decrypt it using MD5( IMEI + UIN )[ 0:7 ] as suggested on various sites. What I ended up doing was use the Chat Log Migration feature to move the messages from my Android phone to my iPad. Then, I used a program called iFonebox to pull the messages from the iPad onto my computer. From my computer, I just copied the entire log to the clipboard and then pasted it into a text editor. I did not have to purchase the program to do this.

• Like 2