Swimsuit Editions from the People's Daily

More soccer UN-coverage

Sichuan college students sport sexy twist to World Cup team uniforms

FOREIGN201406270917000213638931167.jpg

Several female students from Sichuan Southwest Vocational College of Civil Aviation, dress up in skimpy versions of soccer uniforms of the national teams participating in the Brazil FIFA World Cup this year and pose for photos to celebrate the global soccer tournament in a picture published on June 25, 2014. [Photo: NewSSC.org]

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)

Continuing uncoverage . . .

Interesting concept - but . . . good pictures!

Reporters turn to sexy football babies

FOREIGN201407020822000328533914944.jpg

The female reporters from Zhejiang TV dress up in soccer uniforms of the national teams participating in the Brazil FIFA World Cup and pose for photos to celebrate the global soccer tournament. (Photo/CNS)

This is from China News in Hong Kong

Bikini party held in Sanya, S China

U429P886T15D43224F104DT20140714091936.jp

U429P886T15D43226F104DT20140714092009.jp

Over 1,000 young persons take part in a bikini party at Wuzhizhou Island of Haitang Bay in Sanya of south China's Hainan province on July 12, 2014. The participants present Zumba dancing and yoga performance on the beach during the activity. [Photo: China News Service / Yin Haiming]

Very nice bikini party, Randy. Love me some camel toes. :victory: :Taking_photo:

Uh oh, Li just came into the office quietly -gracefully being the former gymnast that she is and was looking over my shoulder as I was "studying" the bikini party photos. Good thing there wasn't a mop handy. :flowers_and_kisses: :bop:

Very nice bikini party, Randy. Love me some camel toes. :victory: :Taking_photo:

Uh oh, Li just came into the office quietly -gracefully being the former gymnast that she is and was looking over my shoulder as I was "studying" the bikini party photos. Good thing there wasn't a mop handy. :flowers_and_kisses: :bop:

Oh yes! Mick you got that right. camel toe!!

Lets add some pink and tan lines to the list.

• 2 weeks later...

Most Beautiful Girl Contest in Chengdu, SW China’s Sichuan province

FOREIGN201408050832000538156467301.jpg

Girls display the beauty of Qipao (Mandarin Gown) and school uniforms with special features during the 2014 Chengdu Most Beautiful Contest with the blooming years as the theme in Chengdu, southwest China’s Sichuan province, August 2, 2014.(Chinanews.com/ Ye Jian)