Swimsuit Editions from the People's Daily

Zheese, Mick! How about this?

China's final of 2014 Miss Tourism Int'l held in Chengdu

http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/mediafile/201403/09/F201403091613302951713812.jpg

Or....maybe it can be said best by Joe Tex with a lil' funky bass player and a horn section.....

Anyhow, I don' need no woman wif chicken bone legs and thighs you could drive a corvette through when she closes them.

Li Na's legs wif "muskals" says it all about what momma looks like :eyebrow:

Lord God Billy Bawb....I swear Mick, were we some sorta Siamese twins that got cut apart? And our wimmins got them sexy legs like Li Na too? Shirley, they must be somethin' we disagree on?

Well, you got DRUG into the Army and the gal'damn Nam, and I went over with a marchin' band playin' Philip Sousa junk in my dumbass hed....there's one difference in us'in. :roller: But we both did our best for wounded. If yore birthday was Feb. 1st, 1950 I think I'd pass out, knowin' some doctor in Charlotte the Harlot NC done some fancy cuttin' on us when we wuz borned. I do like me some short muscular legs that hed north to a nice tight lil' fanny. And I do know you know wudda mean, Vern!!

tsap seui

Like most all Chinese women who walk a lot because they live in concrete canyons and get plenty of exercise my wife do have some muscles on her thighs and calves. At 100 pounds soak n' wet she don't have no thunder thighs but does have actual muscle. I figgered when we dissed those chicken bone stick figure gals that what would come would be we'd be given the option of either fat girls or thunder thighs. :roller: Like there was no inbetween. :dunno:

What fun :victory: Mick, if I only knew how to post pitchers.

tsap seui

Yep, it's all in good fun, tsapper. Just like some fellers is breast men, others is laig men (like muhself), and some is butt men, there is a wide variety of taste in wimmin folk. And I didn't mean no disprespect to any fellers that prefer the string bean type of girls - heck - some of them is mighty beautiful and come equipped with a fine tiney hiney. It's ain't like I'd kick one off of a terlet seat, ifin' you knows whut I mean. Heck, they is all good in one way or another. When I met my Li she weighed in at 96 pounds and, although she claims she is five feet tall, she really comes in at about 4'10 1/2" barefoot. Her legs are solid from years of walking on those concrete sidewalks and all that training on balance beams, floor exercises, etc. She is far from any thunder thighs and in her early 40s now, she shows no sign of cellulite, little dimples, or any of them thaings that we see so much of in the West. It's funny. Salina is already almost as big as Li, and she is only nine. Yet she is a chip off the old block. She is great at gymnastics, is taking acrobatic dancing and is now in her third year.

Yep, I wish I was skillful enough to post some pitchers, but I ain't. I do have a bunch up on my facebook page, which is at this link (I hope it works):

https://www.facebook.com/dwight.turner.12/photos_albums

My wife is 5' 8". I am only 5'6" We kinda look like Mutt and Jeff but what the hay I anin't looking to make anyone else happy just the two of us. I was kinda thinking more like Micks wife. 5'10" or sometin'. However you have to take en as they come if you get the chance and I don't regret what I got yet. She keeps getting better and better especially the last 2 years when I told her that some things need changin'

Two might good looking gals you got there Mick and the old COOT ain't bad either :secret: :rotfl:

Larry

Lets see now.....thigh's with some actual meat on them, calves with muscle instead of bare bones, nice tight firm "lil' butts. Models that don't look like they were in a German concentration camp for way too long, and no doe or mouse eyed nymphs that look more like jail bait than women and who you feel like John Law is going to be knocking on your door for looking at them.

I think you have found some actual women that look more like women that would take more of an artist to draw than my feeble stick figure artist skill set. Ya done GOOD Randy!!! You found some women that have curves instead of Bony Moronie straight lines. :rotfl:

As a prize, here's a song fer ya..... ;)

• Like 1

What? They weren't Chinese?? I never looked at their faces. Did they have faces too?

Thanks for posting them Randy....it's been a dry spell. :P in the pitcher department.

Lets see now.....thigh's with some actual meat on them, calves with muscle instead of bare bones, nice tight firm "lil' butts. Models that don't look like they were in a German concentration camp for way too long, and no doe or mouse eyed nymphs that look more like jail bait than women and who you feel like John Law is going to be knocking on your door for looking at them.

I think you have found some actual women that look more like women that would take more of an artist to draw than my feeble stick figure artist skill set. Ya done GOOD Randy!!! You found some women that have curves instead of Bony Moronie straight lines. :rotfl:

As a prize, here's a song fer ya..... ;)

Tsapper, you couldn't have picked a more appropriate song, and by my geetar idol taboot. Johnny can tear that Gibson Firebird up can't he? Saingin' about a gal as skinny as a stick of macaroni. . . . :rotfl:

Edited by Mick (see edit history)