Swimsuit Editions from the People's Daily

Lets see now.....thigh's with some actual meat on them, calves with muscle instead of bare bones, nice tight firm "lil' butts. Models that don't look like they were in a German concentration camp for way too long, and no doe or mouse eyed nymphs that look more like jail bait than women and who you feel like John Law is going to be knocking on your door for looking at them.

I think you have found some actual women that look more like women that would take more of an artist to draw than my feeble stick figure artist skill set. Ya done GOOD Randy!!! You found some women that have curves instead of Bony Moronie straight lines. :rotfl:

As a prize, here's a song fer ya..... ;)

Tsapper, you couldn't have picked a more appropriate song, and by my geetar idol taboot. Johnny can tear that Gibson Firebird up can't he? Saingin' about a gal as skinny as a stick of macaroni. . . . :rotfl:

heh heh heh....Somehow, I kinda thought you might like that one, Mick

Okay, guys! Forward any complaints about this one to the Global Times

Baidu Daily Hit List on March 19

No.2 Top ten vending beauties 盘点十大“民间西施” 56967

A list of ten “hot” female vendors has been released online, according to sdchina.com. Most of the ten are street vendors whose photos were published online by Net users for their natural beauty.

盘点十大"民间西施" 各个极具特色引人围观

gallery_1846_774_45618.jpg

This girl really took her time getting off the stage

'Xiao Caiqi' appears at wedding dress show in Shanghai Fashion Week

http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/mediafile/201404/11/F201404111011327713132832.jpg

Teen dancer Wei Caiqi, nicknamed "Xiao Caiqi", appears at a wedding dress show of Shanghai Fashion Week on April 10, 2014. The 15-year-old girl, the niece of famous Chinese dancer Yang Liping , became very popular after performing as "Time Girl" at the 2014 Spring Festival Gala. [Photo/Pan Suofei]