Swimsuit Editions from the People's Daily

On 8/7/2014 at 7:58 AM, Doug said:

The things girls do to get noticed, but note how Randy's pic is so typical. The Chinese man is not even looking.

I think you mean this one

FOREIGN201407070848000056055021164.jpg

But I'll bet that in that case the photographer just had to wait until the guy was actually looking at the menu instead of elsewhere. He's got a nice view there.

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)

But Randy, I have spun around on my heels at all the lovely ladies in China before, but other men are not even looking. Heck I remember dating the holmliest woman in the USA and saw some cowboy littlerally spinning around on his heels to stare at her. In your experience, are the men looking these days over there?

Maybe their more discrete, with little squinty eyes and you can't see him look. I'm joking!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would say this to my wife's boss. Heck they talk about my belly.

• 2 weeks later...

Beijing policewomen posters become a hit

FOREIGN201408071255000108119315764.jpg

A set of promotional posters with beautiful policewomen images has caught public attention lately in Beijing. To interpret the philosophy of Beijing Police, there are six sets of posters with different themes which are related to the idea of “Safe Beijing.”

(photo/"Safe Beijing" microblog)

This thread is interesting to say the least. My wife caught me looking at it. By default, I said "Gosh this is just horrible, can't believe they'd wear something like that. Of course, it should be noted that my wife says the same thing about Brad Pitt when we watched fight club

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Contestants attend closed training for Yacht Baby Contest

FOREIGN201409020834000575778704567.jpg

The contestants for the final of the Yacht Baby Contest of 2014 China (Changsha) International Boat Show attend the six-day closed training during which they will receive professional trainings such as dancing, T stage show, making-up, etc. (Chinanews.com/Yang Huafeng)
  • 4 weeks later...