My wife wants her parents to visit

We got Baba and Mama here quick and easy.

An earlier post mentioned that a viable reason to return to china was the only priority. I respectfully disagree.

Showing that you are capable of and prepared to house, feed, and meet all their needs while here is also important.

The big question is, "Are you sure you want to heard cats for the duration of their stay? :P

Good luck to all who are working on this. Many folks got broken hearts in their attempts. I hope it works out for those in the pipeline.

Wenyan's folks are too fragile to bring over. I'd love to take them, especially my father in law down to DC and show him around. He would have gotten such a kick out of that.

Sucks at times, if the State Department would have done the right thing and given Wenyan and Fengqi their visas in 2007 we may well have been able to bring them over....my father would have lived long enough to see his daughter in law and grandson for a few years....oh well, ya live with what ya get. Just lucky I got the freedom to live in America, or China when they gave out the visas. For that I am very thankful, as I wasn't gonna give up my bona fide relationship.

tsap seui

Yeah TSAP, you've definitely had quite a journey. We haven't applied for B2 yet, but almost dread it after you hear the denial stories. We're gonna give it a go in about 6 months though. I wish everyone the best of luck with whatever you have in the queue!

Thanks Don. Ya know, life is like that sometimes, ya get swatted into the dirt but ya pick yourselves back up, knock the dust off and come back out swingin'. It works every time....sometimes you have to dust yourself off a few times but things work out.

Good luck to ya.

tsap seui

Agreed. We took our lumps and had our own stresses when going through the K1 process, With a lot of prayer and help from all you good folks here on CFL, we got through it successfully. Sure wasn't boring lol