How To Meet A Foreign Guy

Hey all,

First of all, THIS POST IS NOT FOR ME.

There, now that that is out of the way, I am living in China and my wife has a female friend who is 31 years old. She has been very unlucky in love and is convinced she is too old to ever find a husband now. I try to keep telling her this is just the Chinese way of thinking and to many foreign men, she would be a hot commodity.

The problem is, I'm not really sure where or how she could go about meeting a foreign guy. We live in a part of China where not many foreigners are around, and I don't know how she'd go about meeting a guy online.

Can you guys help me out and help this tenderheart finally have some luck in love?

Thanks all.

Do not post one of those studio 'glamorous' photos. Post only a recent photo that shows how naturally beautiful you look today.

Good point Dennis. This was one of the things that caught my attention when I met my wife on line. I figured the glamour shots were intended to just catch a man and no telling what she really looked like.

Do not post one of those studio 'glamorous' photos. Post only a recent photo that shows how naturally beautiful you look today.

Good point Dennis. This was one of the things that caught my attention when I met my wife on line. I figured the glamour shots were intended to just catch a man and no telling what she really looked like.

Dittio!!!!!

Aww! My fiancée and I are both 33 years old. We've never been married before. Your wife's friend is very young, but I understand her feeling hopeless! She will find someone! Good luck to her.

and yeah...online websites probably the best way to go at it, given that there are not many foreign guys in her area.