Interview is over

LiYuan got a blue slip for further processing.221g is checked. I have no idea how to prceed on this one.

They want my marriage history.

This is in the I-130 and also in my EOR.

The history is known.

Any ideas or input would be helpful. Do i just type up my history again and send them?

Do I include the documents they already have? Death Certificate and divorce papers again as they already have this.

Thanks for any advice in advance

Yes, provide again.

EOR should have names and contact info for prior spouse(s) as well as SSN if you have this.

Divorce and/or death certs too.

They probably want to see originals of what you copied and attached to the I-130.

SSN was provided as well as any contact info I have, if no contact info is nothing I can do. Should I get the main response notorized?

Never thought would have to provide these things so many times but is just more hoops to go through.

I guess will ad 3-4 months to response time as well. They did not keep her passport so means she will have to be sent in or brought in later

Thanks

Oh man, I am so sorry to read this. It realy suchs big time, I know the feeling.

Look at the positive side on this thing. You were asked to submit more information.

Yes, you sent in the marriage info in two forms already. Behind the scenes at the consulate it is not VO's who look at everything, Chinese workers do lots of the initial study on the applications.

Even though it is repetious simply write out another EOR letter and submit it. YOu see exactly what they want now and you give it to them the best that you can. Including copies of any and everything you sent in before that was pertinent to what they are asking you. If you have to, pretend that no one has even looked at your case. They may not have.

This is the most important part of your journey right now. Keep your chin up and give them what they seek...no mater if you've submited it all already.

Good luck buddy. This hurts, but you give them what they want as quickly as you can, even before you leave Guangzhou if possible, and you and your lady will be okay. It may not be quick as you would like but things will work out.

Good luck

tsap seui

Edited by tsap seui (see edit history)

Oh my, i am so sorry to hear this. Now, it is starting to make me very very nervous...

With an interview very soon, this isn't the time to get nervous. Everybody's case is different. They just wanted to fill in some more blanks before they give the visa to pbatt's wife.

He and she will have things work out good for them, and so will you. Don't worry unnecessarily.

tsap seui

• Like 1

Oh my, i am so sorry to hear this. Now, it is starting to make me very very nervous...

With an interview very soon, this isn't the time to get nervous. Everybody's case is different. They just wanted to fill in some more blanks before they give the visa to pbatt's wife.

He and she will have things work out good for them, and so will you. Don't worry unnecessarily.

tsap seui

Thanks Tsap, that actually made me feel so much better...

• Like 1

Yes I agree with Tsap, do not worry as he says, each case is different. I want to thank everyone for their ideas and support. I managed to get into the embassy to get my documents notorized before the end of the day.

I did learn that if the IO asks for notorized documents that the Embassy will do for free if you bring the blue slip with you.

I will send in all documents tomorrow and will have to wait for some time. Mr Yang said if we do not hear anything in 2 months to let him know and maybe he can help.

He is very kind and helpful with all things.

Great to hear you are very on top of things. As I said, this is your very most important part of the whole process. You are doing damn good.

It's always nice to have Mr. Yang on your side too. We stayed at his place for both our interviews and he was very helpful.

Sad to see you have a wait now as they get to your paperwork, but you guys will be fine. Some get the luck of the simple quick interview and the visa, some just have to wait a bit.

Good luck for a speedy and successful reply.

tsap seui

Hang in there. Just send them anything they ask for even though you have already provided it to them. When my wife got her blue slip for CCP, we were asked to send in several documents that we had provided to the V.O.at the time of the interview. The same thing happened with my step-son's AOS. His interview was delayed because we were sent an RFE for documents we had already sent in. Doesn't make sense but you are better off to just send what they asked for. Sounds like you're going in the right direction. You will get there!

Good luck!