February 14th will be the day! Here we go!

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z312/Bparks777/RING_zps8884ec7f.jpg

I know its not the largest thing, but quality is what I was going for. What do you all think?

*This may be better suited for an off topic thread, but I figured this is "technically" the first step haha*

Edited by Bparks777 (see edit history)
  • Like 2

I just spent the New Years Eve with her family. I will be returning tomorrow to have another meal. Im so excited to finally pop the question, and dreading having to come back to USA, and once again spend time away from her.

I'm taking her on a 3 day trip Feb 13th - 16th to Qiandao Lake, "Lake of a thousand islands" I booked a beautiful hotel room, a boat tour of the Islands, and a day at a hot springs. I figured I would pop the question on Valentines after dinner!

http://www.china-tour.cn/images/China_Pictures/Zhejiang-Pictures/Qiandao-Lake.jpg

Very nice, quality over size any day, good choice. Looks like you are going to a beautiful place, best of luck to you, have fun and enjoy !

Off topic, I have been in Shenzhen for a week meeting my lady for the first time, will be here for 2 more weeks, wow this place is crazy, but fun !

Again best to you ! D

• Like 1

Very nice, quality over size any day, good choice. Looks like you are going to a beautiful place, best of luck to you, have fun and enjoy !

Off topic, I have been in Shenzhen for a week meeting my lady for the first time, will be here for 2 more weeks, wow this place is crazy, but fun !

Again best to you ! D

Shenzhen is a great city and area. Come on and move there!

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z312/Bparks777/IMG_2310_zpsf6d36c00.jpg

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z312/Bparks777/IMG_2267_zpsf3931dfa.jpg

"Thank goodness for that tiny finger making that .33 diamond look huge!

I asked her while walking next to the lake at night after an amazing meal. Her mother is excited, and gave us her blessing. Somehow I messed up the ring size and need to have it resized... oops.

Now starts the real work! Depending on how her, and her family feel as to where we should have the wedding we will either use a CR-1 or a K1. It's driving me mad thinking that if we get married late this year, it will like be nearly 2015 before I can get her in the USA. These times apart, along me working nights, are really starting to take a toll. I visit every 3/4 months for about 14 days, then spend another 3/4 months apart. These goodbyes with tears in her eyes are really starting to kill me. I wish with all my heart I could find work in Shanghai, but because I don't posses my bachelors yet, people wont even give me the time of day. Tough times like these, really make me thankful that I inherited my fathers stubbornness.

I leave tomorrow, and it's really starting to sink in how much I don't want to leave again, especially after this! Here is hoping for quick progress!

The ring sure looks nice on her finger.

Most of us had to go through all those tearful goodbyes in the airport and even worse, the days before going to the airport. I had to endure 6 of them, and one especially bad was when I had to say goodbye at a time when by all rights she and her son should have been on the plane with me.

Goodybyes never get any easier, no matter how many you go through. You can only start counting your blessings for the time you had together and try and push down the damned goodbyes. If you can go visit her every 3 to 4 months until the application plays itself out then try and look on the positive side of that, and not at the negative side.

I know right now you are feeling lower than whale shit as you get ready for another goodbye....I know I did. All you can do is cowboy up and take a positive view. Take the time you are forced to be apart and look at it as more time to get to know your girlfriend better before she and you set up house together for real. That is one positive you can do. Just don't fall into a funk, that doesn't help you, her, or anything else.

But right now, I'm gonna sit down and have a good cry for you too. Saying goodbye sucks. It made me feel like I was leaving my girl to go off to another war instead of heading back to America.

In New Zealand they have a saying which has nothing to do with sexual equipment and everything to do with keeping your spirits up...."Keep your pecker (your nose) up mate, it'll get better."

tsap seui

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z312/Bparks777/IMG_2310_zpsf6d36c00.jpg

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z312/Bparks777/IMG_2267_zpsf3931dfa.jpg

"Thank goodness for that tiny finger making that .33 diamond look huge!

I asked her while walking next to the lake at night after an amazing meal. Her mother is excited, and gave us her blessing. Somehow I messed up the ring size and need to have it resized... oops.

Now starts the real work! Depending on how her, and her family feel as to where we should have the wedding we will either use a CR-1 or a K1. It's driving me mad thinking that if we get married late this year, it will like be nearly 2015 before I can get her in the USA. These times apart, along me working nights, are really starting to take a toll. I visit every 3/4 months for about 14 days, then spend another 3/4 months apart. These goodbyes with tears in her eyes are really starting to kill me. I wish with all my heart I could find work in Shanghai, but because I don't posses my bachelors yet, people wont even give me the time of day. Tough times like these, really make me thankful that I inherited my fathers stubbornness.

I leave tomorrow, and it's really starting to sink in how much I don't want to leave again, especially after this! Here is hoping for quick progress!

You wife very beautiful you ring same.

i remember have to say good bye to my husband.

this no easy question and my hart feel no good to say good bye.

love feel reel then it ok you will join together again soon.

wish you many years together.