Guangzhou Update 2

Just spoke to Francine she ready for the interview tommorrow morning.

I feel a little less nervous especially since Jerry's Zhenglin and Frank's Jingwen both had a smooth interviews.

Frank & Jingwen, Francine and a bunch of other 001 girls all had a nice afternoon together.

I will post on the the results tonight.

Good news,

Francine just passed the interview, she was the first one out.

No problems, she said it was very easy, just a few simple questions.

She will get the visa tommorrow and fly to Boston on Feb 15th.

Finally the end of a long road.

I want to thank everybody for their help and support, this website is invaluable to all those waiting to be with their loved ones. :rolleyes:

Congratulations.

My fiancee said that some girls on 001 said they were denied visas due to no 2003 Income Tax Return.  Was that an issue for the girls who did get their visas?  Just wondering for next month's interview.

Francine told me many girls were denied visas yesterday, but I am not sure of the reason,she had a copy of my 2003 W2 just in case but the VO said there was no need to see it.

Good luck next month.

Congratulations, my wife is in Shanghai, now visiting her family for the holidays.  She will be back the 24th of this month.  Will have to get together when yours and Michaels fiance are both here!!!  Any questions give me a call

Thanks Bob,

Yes, Michael and I have kept in touch through email, we all should get together soon.

A Boston area celebration is in order.

:D