Can anyone point me to some recent time line information? The CFL search engine only points me to time line information that is several years old. I am interested in time lines that are recent, like couples who have received K-1 visas in 2011 and 2012.

It has been 2 months since I received the first NOA. I read on the USCIS website that the CSC is taking 5 months to render a decision before sending out NOA 2. Are there any recent applicants here who can verify this? How long did it take from receiving NOA 2 until your fiancee received P3?

At one time I knew where every Candle post was, along with the author, content, and his or her personal story and timeline. But my, how CFL has grown over the years! It is now a really difficult and time-intensive task to find information via the CFL search engine. My 12-hour work days do not make it any easier for me to find the information I seek.

I have been watching at visa journey somewhat and see that some are getting through CSC at 3.5 months and some at 4 months. I am doing CR-1 and have NOA-1 of April 30th at CSC with no touches on my application yet. I expect it to take mine the full 5 months

Sorry I can't be of any help on this one, Wolfman, but I did want to say hi and wish you the best. You were one of the last folks to crawl out of the Black Hole back in 2002-2003 as I recall. Yes, Candle has grown into a huge board since the old, old days. I clearly remember how we celebrated when we enrolled member number 200!

Visa Journey has a massive database to draw on, and they even provide a slightly modified on for us. Simply visit the K1 timelines there, set filters for China and CSC and sort by interview date.

http://www.visajourn...a&dfile=No&adv=

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/k1list.php?cfl=1&op1=3&op2=d&op3=1&op4=1&op6=California%20Service%20Center&op7=China&dfile=No&adv=1 (Will give you P3/P3 dates)

• 2 weeks later...

Update! I received the NOA 2, notice of approval, in my mailbox yesterday August 22. The notice says the petition is approved but will now be sent to the NH NVC for further processing. General vague timelines were given in the notice. So we have hurdled step 2 and wait for the NVC to get our petition and do their thing and send it to step 3.

Thanks everybody for the assistance. I found the timeline charts on Visa Journey. Thank you Mick and TsapSeui; it's good to hear from you. I feel like a battle-worn warrior who has returned for one last mission with the immigration system. It just has to be easier this time around! Doesn't it?

AWOOOOOO, yore on a roll man. Took my wife 8 months to get her NOA2. Then it only took me less than three weeks to get her through the NVC and get an interview date with electronic filing.

Then again, with an avator of a wolf howling at the moon, how can you go wrong? How?

Good luck,

tsap seui

Update! I received the NOA 2, notice of approval, in my mailbox yesterday August 22. The notice says the petition is approved but will now be sent to the NH NVC for further processing. General vague timelines were given in the notice. So we have hurdled step 2 and wait for the NVC to get our petition and do their thing and send it to step 3.

Thanks everybody for the assistance. I found the timeline charts on Visa Journey. Thank you Mick and TsapSeui; it's good to hear from you. I feel like a battle-worn warrior who has returned for one last mission with the immigration system. It just has to be easier this time around! Doesn't it?

Judging by the timeline in your signature, you started the K1 process. For K1 cases, the NVC is nothing more than a mail stop, a case number is assigned and the file is sent off to the Consulate.