200 More Visas Issued in GZ-12/21/02

Hello everyone, I just spoke with my fiance Lili. She received her Visa from GZ Saturday, morning, 12/21/02. She told me at least 200 women, if not more received their K-1 Visas Saturday, morning. There was still a long line of women waiting for their Visas to be issued as she was leaving at 11:00 a.m. Everyone was in a very happy mood....Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa FINALLY

My best Christmas Gift Ever!!!!!!

http://www.gifs.net/animate/300light.gif

Guest bbridges51

So GZ IS working every Saturday to catch up. With the window they've created by delaying P4s for a few weeks, ending walk-up inquiries, and limiting stateside phone calling times, they've carved out a space to handle the load.

SuJuan was on 001 last night. One of the women said she had called GZ and was told her P4 was on the way. (yes, this is hearsay of hearsay, but i need some good news during the holidays)

So, with P4s possibly starting again,and interviews resuming in late January/early February, maybe we'll all return to normal.

Oh, wait. I don't want to be normal. :)

Brian

Guest bbridges51
A big congratulations Bob. Now you can worry more about other things besides blue thingys. :) Jim

Oh, James, i don't think any of us will ever threaten your reign. That is unless Eric will loan us his password so we can mass post while he's on the plane.

Brian

Actually and unfortunately, this was Lili's, second trip to GZ. Lili, has many things to do before coming to the US. She did not want to do any of these things until she had her Visa. I will be going back to Shanghai the end of January, to spend the Chinese New Year in Shanghai, with Lili her family. I think enight & Sandy don't know this yet but they are going to take me and Lili out when I am in Shanghai.

Finally I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Also I will not dissapear from this site until the INS has gotten everything squared away. I will not forget about all my new friends still waiting for the completion of their cases..

http://www.gifs.net/animate/a-cat06.gif

So GZ IS working every Saturday to catch up. With the window they've created by delaying P4s for a few weeks, ending walk-up inquiries, and limiting stateside phone calling times, they've carved out a space to handle the load.

SuJuan was on 001 last night. One of the women said she had called GZ and was told her P4 was on the way. (yes, this is hearsay of hearsay, but i need some good news during the holidays)

So, with P4s possibly starting again,and interviews resuming in late January/early February, maybe we'll all return to normal.

Oh, wait. I don't want to be normal.  :)

Brian

Big Congrats to Bob and Lili!

Brian, this is a special saturday...If i remember right, today is one of the two dates (Dec.21 /Jan.4) gals left their passports at the consulate after interview would go to pick up their visas..Those gals who obtained the flexible dates calling letter will still have to go Mon.-Thur.

You are right with the 001 post regarding a girl's reporting her p4 on the way..She also said GZ told her her interview is scheduled for Jan. 2 (or 4..Forgive my hangover this morning..)

:o :(

My Financee, was given her papers to go back and get pick visa up on Saturday 21st. So she showed up and I cannot believe she actually got it. It does not sound like she had to wait a long time either.

I was worried, since I read so many post here, about people getting their papers to go pick up the visa, only to get there, and be told to come back tomorrow.

So we got it, now time to start the preperations for her arriaval.

Latter,

Scott and Yan li

My Financee, was given her papers to go back and get pick visa up on Saturday 21st.  So she showed up and I cannot believe she actually got it.  It does not sound like she had to wait a long time either.

I was worried, since I read so many post here, about people getting their papers to go pick up the visa, only to get there, and be told to come back tomorrow.

So we got it, now time to start the preperations for her arriaval.

Latter,

Scott and Yan li

congratulations Scott, good luck