Ten Year Green Card

Four months to one year.

The receipt letter provides evidence of legal presence of one year.

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/liftlist.php?op6=California+Service+Center&op1=&op2=&op3=&op4=1&op5=&cfl=1

Four months to one year.

http://www.visajourn...p4=1&op5=&cfl=1

Alrighty then....guess its time to just sit back and be patient.

Sort that by decision date, you will see that most are showing 4-5 months.

OK...every thing is ready to go tomorrow morning....not that it is real important, just wanted to get an average idea how long before the ten year green cards will arrive...is going through the california service center....Anyone?

We filed in Mar 2011 and it would've completed in 4 months, had I not made a huge mistake and missed the first Bio-metrics appointment. It costs us 2 months....total out 6 months, (including a returned 10 year Green Card - seems the USPS can't forward them to temporary addresses)

Filed I-751 with CSC in Jan 2011. Made Infopass appointment in Aug 2011, no results, no RFE. Made another Infopass appointmentt in late Oct 2011, received call-in letter for a joint interview for 9 Nov 2011. USCIS didn't have wife's complete A-file, as it's with her son's A-file with ICE, were still waiting for a decision based on the Matter of Le from June 2011, referenced to "K2 Age-Outs" ruling from the BIA. This is the reason for the long delay in her receiving her CG, I' sure she would have got it at the 6 month mark or average processing timeline from USCIS. USCIS officer did state during the interview that she will recieve her CG within 30 days.

Maybe I was lucky this time, Sent package California Service Center. 10 Year green card in hands about 3 months (timeline in signature). My package was very streamlined this time exactly enough to assure success. No interview no RFE so needless to say great relief finally can put USCIS on the far far backburner after 3 years of rolercoasters

Good luck hopefully everyone can receive good news on timely fashion

Edited by Dan-Juan (see edit history)

Four months to one year.

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/liftlist.php?op6=California+Service+Center&op1=&op2=&op3=&op4=1&op5=&cfl=1

We got the 10 year green card two weeks after POE. Only had a short 4 years and 10 1/2 month wait. :lol:

Just keep driving the school bus in Simpsonville and that there card will arrive shortly. As the ol' cajun cook Justin Wilson used to say...."I ga-ron-tee".

tsap seui

Four months to one year.

http://www.visajourn...p4=1&op5=&cfl=1

We got the 10 year green card two weeks after POE. Only had a short 4 years and 10 1/2 month wait. :lol:

Just keep driving the school bus in Simpsonville and that there card will arrive shortly. As the ol' cajun cook Justin Wilson used to say...."I ga-ron-tee".

tsap seui

Yup! If you file it, it will come.

BTW cuz'n T I LOVED them old Justin Wilson comedy albums. Dat 'ol boy cud sure 'nuff tell a tale. Right Marcell?

I also loved Justin doing his cooking show on PBS.........When we go to the biometrics appointment do we have to bring photos with us? Will they do the fingerprints there? She had them done at the POE and Guangzhou, too. Xie Xie

The only thing needed to be brought to Biometrics, is ID and appointment letter.

No passport photos needed to be brought, in fact for I-751, no passport photos needed to be sent to USCIS.

At the biometrics they will take a photo, fingerprints, and signature.

I also loved Justin doing his cooking show on PBS.........When we go to the biometrics appointment do we have to bring photos with us? Will they do the fingerprints there? She had them done at the POE and Guangzhou, too. Xie Xie

The only thing needed to be brought to Biometrics, is ID and appointment letter.

No passport photos needed to be brought, in fact for I-751, no passport photos needed to be sent to USCIS.

At the biometrics they will take a photo, fingerprints, and signature.

Thank you very much...you have been the go to guy for years and most here owe you a lot of gratitude.