CCP Blue at August interview

Hobber

It's been 60 days / 2 months since our interview in GUZ and we are still pending administrative processing (SAO I assume because of prior CCP membership). The lack of customer service and unknown is a terrible emotional roller coaster........It has already been over a year since since we started this ride. I am praying my fiancee receives her call in letter around the 90 day mark (Nov 25th) as recent others have and she can finally join me in the USA for a December wedding.........please please please include us in your prayers.

Matt and Lili

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hang in there. And I hope you hear something tomorrow but don't try to focus on 90 days, it could take longer.

My advice is to focus on your wife. This process is I think harder on our wives but the Chinese way is to not show it. Focusing on your wife - her feelings and what she needs when she gets to America (and she will get to America) lets you focus less on the wait.

Good Luck!

Hang in there. And I hope you hear something tomorrow but don't try to focus on 90 days, it could take longer.

My advice is to focus on your wife. This process is I think harder on our wives but the Chinese way is to not show it. Focusing on your wife - her feelings and what she needs when she gets to America (and she will get to America) lets you focus less on the wait.

Good Luck!

Thanks Beachey

I expect to go through the same thing as you. My fiancee is CCP also so we will probably have the same wait as you once we make it that far. We received NOA1 on 9/22 and are waiting for NOA2. We have a long way to go but my prayer is that my fiancee can be here this time next year. I will say a prayer for you. Hang in there and please keep us posted.

Edited by dnoblett
Wrong post deleted, preserved reply. (see edit history)

It's been 60 days / 2 months since our interview in GUZ and we are still pending administrative processing (SAO I assume because of prior CCP membership). The lack of customer service and unknown is a terrible emotional roller coaster........It has already been over a year since since we started this ride. I am praying my fiancee receives her call in letter around the 90 day mark (Nov 25th) as recent others have and she can finally join me in the USA for a December wedding.........please please please include us in your prayers.

Matt and Lili

You guys will be okay. Looks like she's almost here. :)

One thing you will find with a wait, even a long one, is that once they are here it seems like the wait was only a short time....yeah, I know, easy for me to say with my wife together with me in America, but, we once had a lil' wait of our own. :lol:

tsap seui

Matt and Lili

You guys will be okay. Looks like she's almost here. :)

One thing you will find with a wait, even a long one, is that once they are here it seems like the wait was only a short time....yeah, I know, easy for me to say with my wife together with me in America, but, we once had a lil' wait of our own. :lol:

tsap seui

Thanks for the positive reinforcement all, trying to wait patiently :)..........

They have been pretty consistent of late on this, so it won't be too much longer. We went through the same thing and best is to just accept it as a given part of the processing time.

It does seem that 3 months is typical but a couple we met at our interview is still waiting, this is going on 5 months.

In this couple's case knowing some of the details, it is possible that the CCP membership is being considered more significant than is typical for most of our spouses' cases. They have also been married over two years, Does an IR-1 vs. CR-1 make a difference? Does CCP come-up at the AOS interview at the 2 year mark?

I originally gave me wife a timeline of 60 days based upon Xiaozhu's experience. It made the last month that much harder.

And I agree with Tsap, now that it is over. It doesn't seem like it was that long.

Beachey,

There is no AOS interview at 2 years of conditional residency. AOS = Adjustment Of Status, this is changing status from non resident to resident. A holder of CR1 visa is a resident the moment they clear the port of entry.

What is done at 2 years of conditional residency is removal of conditions, showing that the conditions have been met, typically still happily married.

CCP membership issue in not part of ROC. Interviews for ROC are rare.

I believe CCP gets asked about for naturalization, question 9A on form N-400 asks about it point blank, and specifically says have you EVER been a member.

Edited by dnoblett (see edit history)

my wife had her interview in may was denied cause of ccp membership. she sent in her statement and resume as requested. its been 4 months and still have not heard anything yet. i will be going to see her again in just 2 weeks. it gets frustrating all they tell u is that its under administration review. hang in there.

steve

CCP did come up again at our K1 AOS to GC interview. It was mentioned as a formality, like it had to be asked, but she just gave her standard response consistent with her letter and it wasn't an issue. She had a bigger problem answering the first question.. "What is your name?"... ;) She just got married! She was confused! :)

CCP did come up again at our K1 AOS to GC interview. It was mentioned as a formality, like it had to be asked, but she just gave her standard response consistent with her letter and it wasn't an issue. She had a bigger problem answering the first question.. "What is your name?"... ;) She just got married! She was confused! :)

Yep, this is normal for AOS, due to it being a question on the I-485, and for cases where a person may have come to the USA on a visa type other than K-1, so may have not been addressed when getting the other type of visa.

my wife had her interview in may was denied cause of ccp membership. she sent in her statement and resume as requested. its been 4 months and still have not heard anything yet. i will be going to see her again in just 2 weeks. it gets frustrating all they tell u is that its under administration review. hang in there.

steve

Similar story here, blue in July for CCP for a K1. They received our paperwork on August 2nd, so tomorrow will mark 3 months of waiting. Under admin review is all they give me too.

• 4 weeks later...

Please keep us posted on your CCP results. My fiancee is CCP too and I know I will go through the same thing you guys are going through. Any new news on this from either of you?

steve

Similar story here, blue in July for CCP for a K1. They received our paperwork on August 2nd, so tomorrow will mark 3 months of waiting. Under admin review is all they give me too.