CCP - Blue

Hello,

We had our interview last week in GUZ (8/25) and received "Blue sheet" due to "prior affiliation" with CCP. After the questions the VO got out a white piece of paper (approval)and my fiancee was really happy......Then the VO asked "have you ever been a CCP member"? My fiancee said yes, but I resigned in April. Then she was handed the Blue sheet...............My finacee terminated/resigned in April 2011 via letter (and yes she was punished by her employer. They cut her pay, make her work from home and she can't attend any work functions).The CCP was strictly work related (for career advancement)and my fiancee held no leadership positions. We knew this may happen and came prepared to the interview with a updated resume, letter of CCP explanation and a copy of her CCP resignation letter.

Other than the CCP issue the interview was very easy and brief. They only asked maybe 6 questions. After the interview the Visa Officer asked for a resume and CCP letter of explanation. My fiancee provided this and the VO said nothing else is needed at this time. The case now just needs additional processing.

Has anyone went through this in the last couple months? What was your turn-around time for receiving the Visa? 30 days? 60 days? 90 days?

Anything I can do to expedite? Will local Congressman or Senator involvement help?

Thanks in advance,

M & L

CCP tends to be a 3-4 month turn around, and no way to expedite.

Did not need to quit the CCP either, it is understood that for some jobs it is a condition of employment, much like having to join a union in the states as a condition of employment. There are several members that went through this that never bothered quitting, and did get visas after about 4 months delay.

Lee VD is a recent member that had to deal with CCP, as well as a two year residency requirement.

http://candleforlove...-ccp-sao-check/

There was a recent case of CCP with only about a 30-60 day turn around but typically it runs about 3 months as it did for us. Please report back how long it takes so we can get another data point! At the 3 month point if you haven't heard anything, start calling the NVC every week.

Will do!!!! 3 months is going to kill me :(

I wish I were in China with my fiancee waiting.......................

• 3 weeks later...

Hobber -

My fiance¨¦ had her interview May 17th this year and got the blue slip for CCP reasons. Then, 2 months later in July they asked for her resum¨¦. It's now mid-September and we're still waiting. Although this process is frustratingly slow, it's comforting to know that no one has reported ultimately being denied a visa due to CCP membership.

Here's to hoping our fiance¨¦s get their visas SOON!!! I'll post back when Guangzhou finally gets this thing processed.

MY WIFE HAD HER INTERVIEW OM MAY 17, ANS SHE IS A MEMBER OF THE CCP ITS REQUIRED FOR HER JOB OF COURSE SHE WAS DENIED GIVEN BLUE PAPER,AND SENT THE REQUIRED PAPER WORK (STATEMENT AND RESEMUE). IT HAS BEEN ALMOST 3 MONTHS AND STILL HAVENT HEARD ANYTHING FROM NVS OR USCIS. SO I GUESSS ITS JUST A WAITING GAME FROM WHAT I BEEN READING JUST GETS FRUSTRATING. I'LL BE GOING TO SEE HER AGAIN IN NOV.

WE HAVE BEEN MARRIED NOW 17 MONTHS I HOPE WE HERE SOMETHING SOON

Hobber -

My fiance¨¦ had her interview May 17th this year and got the blue slip for CCP reasons. Then, 2 months later in July they asked for her resum¨¦. It's now mid-September and we're still waiting. Although this process is frustratingly slow, it's comforting to know that no one has reported ultimately being denied a visa due to CCP membership.

Here's to hoping our fiance¨¦s get their visas SOON!!! I'll post back when Guangzhou finally gets this thing processed.

Unless the medical is different for a K-1 than CR-1, your fiance's medical will expire 180 days from when it was done which will be late October/early November.

Based upon the RFE for her resume in July you might not get approval until October. Add a month to send in and receive her passport with the visa. You likely are going to need to do the medical again. You might want to look into whether you can do it now so you have it when you receive the approval; since you will need to send it in with her passport.

MY WIFE HAD HER INTERVIEW OM MAY 17, ANS SHE IS A MEMBER OF THE CCP ITS REQUIRED FOR HER JOB OF COURSE SHE WAS DENIED GIVEN BLUE PAPER,AND SENT THE REQUIRED PAPER WORK (STATEMENT AND RESEMUE). IT HAS BEEN ALMOST 3 MONTHS AND STILL HAVENT HEARD ANYTHING FROM NVS OR USCIS. SO I GUESSS ITS JUST A WAITING GAME FROM WHAT I BEEN READING JUST GETS FRUSTRATING. I'LL BE GOING TO SEE HER AGAIN IN NOV.

WE HAVE BEEN MARRIED NOW 17 MONTHS I HOPE WE HERE SOMETHING SOON

Typically USCIS never informs about this because it is not a denial.

On a positive note, if this takes a bit longer and you delay entry to the USA until after 2 years of marriage, the resulting green-card will be a 10 year un-conditional one.

Unless the medical is different for a K-1 than CR-1, your fiance's medical will expire 180 days from when it was done which will be late October/early November.

Based upon the RFE for her resume in July you might not get approval until October. Add a month to send in and receive her passport with the visa. You likely are going to need to do the medical again. You might want to look into whether you can do it now so you have it when you receive the approval; since you will need to send it in with her passport.

Thank you for the heads up. I searched for laws about this, but didn't find much. However, I found this for the US Embassy in *Japan* (but I believe it would still be valid for Chinese immigrants): http://japan.usembassy.gov/e/visa/tvisa-ivmedfaq.html#nineteen

"How long is a medical exam report valid for?

"Medical examinations conducted in connection with immigrant visa applications have a maximum validity of six months and must be valid when you enter the U.S. The consular officer shall limit the visa¡¯s validity to a period of validity of the medical examination. If the alien cannot arrive in the United States within six months of the date of the medical examination, the alien must repeat the examination."

I'll have to sort this all out. Fresh visa headache!, but thank you again for the info about the 6 month requirement.