July Interview Group

My uncle Tsap Tsap ;

Deng Xiao Ping said : " Let the past be the past , focus on the future " .

TODAY , you have been in the relationship for 4 -5 years, plenty of supporting wife-husband relationship .

You even have a step son who can talk red neck tongue probably ....

so, why should they deny you ???

Calm down , everything will be ok .

Your right, but I do find it hard to keep my heart from creeping farther and farther up my throat as each day passes, 10 more to go before judgement day. It was easier when I had something to do. We still go over interview questions twice a day and read through the evidence over and over.

So, when is your interview day? If your keeping it close to the vest I understand.

tsap seui

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will try to look you up uncle Tsap . This stuff is not supposed to be a rocket scientist or high profile job interview

ThE reason it becomes complicated is because China is a very high fraud country that is also the 2nd largest immigrating country to the US

Combined those factors with not too friendly diplomatic relationship brings it to be problematic sometimes even to good people

Good luck to you and I believe your fsamily application will be approved

My girl has to be a the consulate in about 3 hours for her interview. :o I am getting nervous now and I hope I am still awake tonight when she emails me the result. Hopefully she passes and I can start everyone's month out with good luck! :D

Good luck to you both. I hope she gets the visa.

tsap seui

Good luck to you both. I hope she gets the visa.

tsap seui

Thanks. She passed and said the questions were pretty easy ones. yay! :D

Good luck to you!

Great news!!! I'm glad to hear of her success. Good start for July.

tsap seui

Tsap,

Hang in there, relax, and enjoy this walk in the park. You and the rabbit exemplify what a true bonafide relationship is about, lasting the test of time and obstacles. You both have stayed strong and won the battle. All thats left is to go through this 'formality' and bring home the gold pink.

Well done, Sir.

Tsap,

Hang in there, relax, and enjoy this walk in the park. You and the rabbit exemplify what a true bonafide relationship is about, lasting the test of time and obstacles. You both have stayed strong and won the battle. All thats left is to go through this 'formality' and bring home the gold pink.

Well done, Sir.

Thank you so much for those words Brian. We have studied since last March for the interview questions. So much work and study has been put into this application and it's success.

We leave in the early morning for Guangzhou. It will be 5 more days of intense study for the three of us and then we are in the hands of a bureaucrat Friday morning.

I feel kind of blank right now, almost 5 years of waiting, working, and hoping are coming to a head soon. I'm not pessimistic of our chances, but not overly confident either...maybe I am finally burned out on the intensity of this whole thing.

We will do our best, have prepared for it as best as we as a family could. I greatly appreciate your words and encouragement, as well as from so many other good folks here.

Thanks to you all.

tsap seui

If you dont get pink then I am setting up a site ronniesplight.com and come hell or high water I will find someone to dash out buck naked in front of obama with the site address plastered all over his body.

Any volunteers? RobertH?

If you dont get pink then I am setting up a site ronniesplight.com and come hell or high water I will find someone to dash out buck naked in front of obama with the site address plastered all over his body.

Any volunteers? RobertH?

:lol: Oh my Gawd cuzin', what a generous offer!! I am jes speechless.

tsap seui