June interview group.

Starting a thread for next month's round of interviews, perhaps will be as active as this month, some may have interview dates known by now.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We may join this group if we get a notice from NVC soon .

They said it may take up to 20 business days ; so far 17 business days so another 3 more business days to go. So far no news other than the autoreply when we emailed all the documents for I864 EZ and DS 230.

We are doing CR1 and OPTIN electronic processing.

We may join this group if we get a notice from NVC soon .

They said it may take up to 20 business days ; so far 17 business days so another 3 more business days to go. So far no news other than the autoreply when we emailed all the documents for I864 EZ and DS 230.

We are doing CR1 and OPTIN electronic processing.

We have been on a roll with NVC for my wifes case. In 10 working days since I got the first notification I have had my payments marked PAID and sent in everything. Looks like a mid June interview for us but next week I'll send an e-mail to GUZ appraising them of the fact my wife's GZO nember will soon join her son's GZO for their IR-1 and IR-2 cases. I'm gonna ask GUZ to schedule us in July as June is just too busy of a month for our son's school exams and entry into high school to sand bag his studies for a "maybe" visa. July will work much better for us.

Looks like I'll be on a plane over yonder in 3 weeks to join my family.

We "hope" for visas to America but are planning for my move to China. If GUZ surprises us, so be it. Either way my wife and I will be done with the American government's intervention into our bona fide relationship. By the time of a July interview we will be very close to 5 years living apart because of the fine folks who work in the Guangzhou consulate and this silly immigration process...thank you very much. The "prize" of living in America has been tarnished for both of us, long ago.

tsap seui

Edited by tsap seui (see edit history)

Hi, Guys, very glad to know your wife's interview is coming from a long road. Sincerely wish all goes well. Go Pink!!

With visa journey, now I know why pink is a favorite color in US. So I choose a pick lotus as my avatar. Hope visa of everyone here goes with a pink,and life likes a lotus,a symbol of a harmony of husband and wife.

Edited by xiaozhu (see edit history)

We "hope" for visas to America but are planning for my move to China. If GUZ surprises us, so be it. Either way my wife and I will be done with the American government's intervention into our bona fide relationship.

tsap seui

That sounds mighty familiar to me. That was our thinking as well as the IR1 interview date was coming up. Funny how one VO can shape the destiny of a family.

Called NVC today and got a very nice operator to help me.

Turned out that I didn't email the BAR CODED cover sheets when emailing the documents for I 864EZ and DS 230 . That might have caused the delay but they could have just printed them out and attached them. So , I went ahead to email them these two Bar Coded cover sheets.

She told me to call them back after 20 business days have lapsed if I haven't heard anything yet.

S*it !!! i thought i knew them all but i was wrong...

Every time I called them before, always i got the 20 business days wait .This is the 1st time somoeone told me that I might have forgotten to attach that bar coded cover sheets and I DID !!!

So, guys , don't forget to email the BAR CODED cover sheets that you got from the receipt page . I emailed the receipt prints but they had no bar codes. I guess that might have screwed them up . Huh ...

Edited by bullmastiff (see edit history)

Turned out that I didn't email the BAR CODED cover sheets when emailing the documents for I 864EZ and DS 230 . That might have caused the delay but they could have just printed them out and attached them. So , I went ahead to email them these two Bar Coded cover sheets.

She told me to call them back after 20 business days have lapsed if I haven't heard anything yet.

Every time I called them before, always i got the 20 business days wait .This is the 1st time somoeone told me that I might have forgotten to attach that bar coded cover sheets and I DID !!!

So, guys , don't forget to email the BAR CODED cover sheets that you got from the receipt page . I emailed the receipt prints but they had no bar codes. I guess that might have screwed them up . Huh ...

Yeap, needed the Barcoded cover sheet but the 20 business days is from their worksheet. Should be a lot quicker than that!

Just got off the phone with DOS. They told me the P3 was accepted and just waiting on Interview date to be set.

My fiancee and I are praying they delay it for the first full week in June. Otherwise I am not going to be able to make it there.

When we started In October with our K1 we figured August for the interview date so I used my last weeks vacation in March to squeek in another visit before the interview. Right before I was boarding the plane to go to China....literally 10 minutes.....I received a text that the P2 was approved!..... Looks like thats going to bite us in the arse. I do not get my vacation time refilled until May 30th...

Yeap, needed the Barcoded cover sheet but the 20 business days is from their worksheet. Should be a lot quicker than that!

This is a bit confusing . On the NVC web site about filing I864 and DS 230 , they indicated there is no need to send the bar code if one is doing these electronically . Also, check on VJ Wiki , no need to send in the bar code if one is to do this electronically . This is all confusing to me ; bits and pieces ; even when I called the NVC line last night , an operator said about DS 260 ,which can't be used obviously for China . I really hope they will process this quickly once the 20 business days have lapsed.

Had I known this, I'd have included the bar codes as well when emailing all of these. Unbelievable !

This is a bit confusing . On the NVC web site about filing I864 and DS 230 , they indicated there is no need to send the bar code if one is doing these electronically . Also, check on VJ Wiki , no need to send in the bar code if one is to do this electronically . This is all confusing to me ; bits and pieces ; even when I called the NVC line last night , an operator said about DS 260 ,which can't be used obviously for China . I really hope they will process this quickly once the 20 business days have lapsed.

Had I known this, I'd have included the bar codes as well when emailing all of these. Unbelievable !

Counting AOS material for two and IV for two, I e-mailed over 20 barcoded cover sheets.

You'll get there cuzin' Bull, once they get everything it'll be around 10 days. At least it was for my son's case, and on the eleventh day GUZ sent me an e-mail with his interview date. I figure I'll get the "Finished" e-mail from NVC during next week.

Got a rush job today where a guy is guaranteeing me a grand for 3 days, and expenses to come to Ohio to do some plumbing and wiring on a fire job he's under the gun to finish next week. Gotta drag my laptop out their with me so I can keep an eye on NVC and possible GUZ e-mails.

I is jes too stupid to say no to money. I can't even count how a grand breaks down into 3 days. Last night a home seller in my area called me about a problem encounterd just before closing on the home she sold. Told me she would give me $500 smackers t ofix it today.....shucks that puppy was fixed in 4 1/2 hours. Here I is trying to get to Chinertucky and all of a sudden money is falling out of the sky....What does this mean, Sgt. Carter? Gollee!!

See ya in the coffee shop Bull dawg.

tsap seui

We got our interview date for June 8. Pretty excited about this. I am flying to Beijing June 4th to be with my wife. We will go together to the interview.

Good luck buddy.

tsap seui

Just got our interview date for June 1st. GUZ is cutting it close, we only got one week to prepare. I don't even have my Chinese visa. And my wife don't have her Chinese passport only her Hong Kong passport. Now we may have to postpone to July interview. We are rushing to get everything done and hope we don't have to reschedule.

Just got our interview date for June 1st. GUZ is cutting it close, we only got one week to prepare. I don't even have my Chinese visa. And my wife don't have her Chinese passport only her Hong Kong passport. Now we may have to postpone to July interview. We are rushing to get everything done and hope we don't have to reschedule.

Sorry to know you have to reschedule interview. But it could be prevented if... Do not mind my frankness. You and your wife should get Chinese visa and passport done ahead. A Chinese visa is valid for two years and passport for 10 years. However, only a week (even two days with express services) is needed to get these done. Hope rest of your journey goes well.

Make sure: If you can not make June interview, definitely send an email to Guangzhou about rescheduling before June 1. Otherwise, not-showing-up will be considered as a denial.

Edited by xiaozhu (see edit history)