Such a long time of waiting

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cuzin' tsap, I sussspekt what wif awl the xsitement and thuh fact that yore Lil Rabbitt shore ort tuh be richeer afore too much longer, you won't be uh needin' em air inflatable critters I sent ye. If'n youse gits uh chanch, culd ye jes hose em awf a bit and mail em back. I kind bin missin' at air ostridge and jus last nite I had uh dream (uh wet'n) about at air rubber mule. I know its got sum miles on it, but I have some fond memries if'n ye git muh drift. If you done grown attached to any of em, you kin keep em. Jes be shore tuh hide em what yore lady cain't find em when she gits cheer. Of course, that don't apply tuh that mule....

Ya knows oneadem rubber creatures wuz a nu creasheon he didn't tells yawl bout. His new wubber wabbit.

I gotta tell ya, I am overwhelmed at the responces from all of you. Thank you so much, it is like I am on cloud 9...almost as if we had gotten the visa.

IT just shows you what a nice and close family we have here on Candle. I can't answer each post separately but please believe me, I have read each one of them and it is heart warming to me.

I feel honored and humbled by your responces and well wishes..

And the sense of humor of you guys is hilarious. You know I jes luv laughin' and portrayin' a sex starved hillbilly what kin barely tawk english. Even lil' rabbit says my english is no gud.

Thanks so much folks, just know I appreciate everyone of you.

tsap seui

Mick, the blow up zoo is on it's way back to Tennerbama....yes, even the donkey, I'll post an interesting story that happened at the movies the other night will the donkey. Chawls is right about my patented blow up wabbits.

Congratulations Tsap, been away for a few days and was hoping I would be able to read some good news about your case. Best wishes for you and your family to be together very soon!

Thank you Dan. You've been a friend to me and I appreaciate it. That's the cool thing about \Candle, there is much good advice and the chance to make friendships.

if my wife gets to come over I plan on doing some traveling with her. I'll post on the board our travel itinerary and anyone along the path that responds I'd love to stop by and have lunch or a dinner together. We have all fone thorugh a lot with our wives and it would be nice to kick back and laugh about that and the rest of this ol' life.

I really hope to make (depending upon the son's schooling) a September convention out in Vegas that I used to attend with that industry....we'll see how the cookie crumbles.

tsap seui

Edited by tsap seui (see edit history)

This calls for a Corvette

http://i54.tinypic.com/bg1s9s.jpg

Yeah Daddy!!! That ain't just any ol' vette, that rocket looks like the ZR-1, the king of the Chevy stable of pure bread hosses.

They won't put teh rocket motors in drop tops but I'm still partial to them roadsters.

Have a gud'un Douggie.

tsap seui

Congratulations Tsap, been away for a few days and was hoping I would be able to read some good news about your case. Best wishes for you and your family to be together very soon!

Thank you Dan. You've been a friend to me and I appreaciate it. That's the cool thing about \Candle, there is much good advice and the chance to make friendships.

if my wife gets to come over I plan on doing some traveling with her. I'll post on the board our travel itinerary and anyone along the path that responds I'd love to stop by and have lunch or a dinner together. We have all fone thorugh a lot with our wives and it would be nice to kick back and laugh about that and the rest of this ol' life.

I really hope to make (depending upon the son's schooling) a September convention out in Vegas that I used to attend with that industry....we'll see how the cookie crumbles.

tsap seui

Oh tsap, we'd love to meet you if you come through Texas, but I am not sure we can!

You see my wife knows the terlet story.

If she met you and your wife in person, she would either laugh the whole time, or be too embarrassed to talk at all!!

tsap seui

Oh tsap, we'd love to meet you if you come through Texas, but I am not sure we can!

You see my wife knows the terlet story.

If she met you and your wife in person, she would either laugh the whole time, or be too embarrassed to talk at all!!

Done in by a terlet.

I'm amazed at teh people who heard of and remember that terlet seat, jeeze, I should bronze it.

What a hoot that night was. Think I made an impression on the lil' lady on our first date? Lookin' back I can't believe I did that....tokk the ol' hammer drill and a terlet seat with me....well, I guess I do know why I did that, my goal of that trip was to "understand" just who I was hookin' up with in China...she was shy and giggled at first, but dadgummit, the lil' lady was game and she climbed right on. How could I ever seek another? She's as crazy as I am. The perfect match for me.

tsap seui

It just goes to show,, good things come to those that wait.

But damn, why did ya have to wait so long.....

Thank ya Michael, I hope things are well with the new edition.

tsap seui

tsap seui

Seems I'm a bit late to the party. Business travel will do that. Congratulations.

• 3 weeks later...

tsap seui

Seems I'm a bit late to the party. Business travel will do that. Congratulations.

Thanks foobaz, I appreciate it.

I'll tell yawl, I jes LOVES Electronic Processing!!!

NVC got my wifes case, sent us the e-mail saying it was time for futher processing and giving us her GUZ number.

I immediately sent in the AOS payment, as well, sent in the OPTIN e-mail with attached DS-3032.

Shucks, she didn't have that GUZ number a complete 24 hours before they sent me an e-mail saying they understood I was the agent of choice and giving us her GZO number for electronic processing.

Now it's just a wait for the confirmation on the AOS payment and I can send in the I-864 and financials. Once they generate the IV bill and confirm it's payment it will then only take me 2 days to send in everything.

We're probably looking at an early to mid June interview. This electronic processing is DA BOMB!!! I scream into this manicured wilderness.

tsap seui

Hey there tsap¡­speaking as a new-cummer..(hehehe)¡­ although I don¡¯t¡¯ really know you, I know you well. ..been to places you have been¡­.. done some of the things you have done¡­and waiting the wait you have waited (even if not as long)¡­¡­you helped me when I was down¡­.you helped me feel not alone¡­..for that I am grateful..

A dear friend once said to me, ¡°I hope you have a wonderful day, and I have a better one¡± ¡­.leaving you with that thought, I sincerely wish you and lil¡¯ rabbit the best years of your lives as you venture though the unknown..............together as one.......

If it is in the cards, it would be a pleasure one day to meet you and the lil¡¯ one you speak of so often¡­ it would be an honor to call you a friend.

Thanks foobaz, I appreciate it.

I'll tell yawl, I jes LOVES Electronic Processing!!!

NVC got my wifes case, sent us the e-mail saying it was time for futher processing and giving us her GUZ number.

I immediately sent in the AOS payment, as well, sent in the OPTIN e-mail with attached DS-3032.

Shucks, she didn't have that GUZ number a complete 24 hours before they sent me an e-mail saying they understood I was the agent of choice and giving us her GZO number for electronic processing.

Now it's just a wait for the confirmation on the AOS payment and I can send in the I-864 and financials. Once they generate the IV bill and confirm it's payment it will then only take me 2 days to send in everything.

We're probably looking at an early to mid June interview. This electronic processing is DA BOMB!!! I scream into this manicured wilderness.

tsap seui

Me and mine just got hitched on the 20th. I was supposed to head back last week, but got too sick to fly. A mixed blessing to be sure. More time with the new wife, but almost too sick to enjoy it. Haha.

When I get back, priority one will be finishing the I130 package and get that thing in the mail. Still nervous about screwing it up.