Putting Pressure on VSC

The folks over at VJ started a grassroots movement to put pressure on VSC to process the K1's.

It may or may not help but I don't see any harm in trying.

I'll post this over at CFV as well.

Here is the link ---> VJ topic

Here is what I posted:

Don't forget to ask all your facebook and myspace friends to do the same.

Here is what I asked my friends to do:

I need everyones help!

My petition for my fiancees visa has been sitting untouched at the Vermont Service Center (VSC) for 4 months now.

If you use twitter please send a tweet similar to the examples below. If you don't use twitter, please join temporarily just to send the message. Ask all your friends to do the same and help us out! Oh yeah, please be polite. :-)

Thanks!

@USCIS @HouseDemocrats @HouseRepublicans @BarackObama @whitehouse I-129F petitions are 6 months or more behind! Process our petitions, VSC! #K1Vermonters

@USCIS @HouseDemocrats @HouseRepublicans @BarackObama @whitehouse #K1Vermonters want their I-129F petitions processed!

@USCIS @HouseDemocrats @HouseRepublicans @BarackObama @whitehouse #K1Vermonters want to know why their I-129Fs are not being processed. Please hurry up, VSC!

I doubt this will do much but go for it! This topic has potential to go south quickly. . .

No bashing political officials please

Edited by Kyle (see edit history)

I did consider that but thought it might at least be worth the effort for those who have waited longer than I have.

There are many others who have or are still waiting much longer than me. I think of the others that have gone before me and have patiently waited a much longer time and have endured the trials and tribulations imposed by DOS and the USCIS.

I get humbled at that point and thankful that I am only at the point that I am at. The one person that comes to mind the most for me is Tsap. I don't know if I could have handled the situation they placed on him as well as he is doing. I have set out a similar plan in case it happens to us but I pray every day that it does not.

I didn't join the VJ movement only for myself but rather for all the others that are still not approved although they have there NOA1 months before mine.

I hope everyone will take a minute or two to help out. As I said before, It may work, It may not work. But we can say we did not sit idley by.

If enough of us do this, our voice will at least be heard.

Thank you for your words buddy, but I can't take any credit for my "patience"....somehow, someway the power came from above. My wife once told me that God put us together and I suddenly felt it in my bones.

All I can do is trust and hope that HIS will is for us to live in America, but I'll go live in our house in China if the need comes.

You will make it my friend, but I don't have any fancy words or thoughts to tell you to help....sorta lacking about now, in that department.

It is rough, no doubt about it. I hope the best for you and your lady, I hope you both find the strength to wait it out. We are at the 8 month period with our awaiting the P-2...I could just lay down and cry some days but I don't. I try ot find the humor on Candle to carry me through another day.

Best wishes to you both and to the others waiting. I hope your wait is short.

tsap seui

Anyone else hitting 6 months tomorrow? I plan on a phone call and getting the congressmans office to call them if they refuse to give me the service request that they promised tomorrow. Dont know if I will be able to accomplish anything tomorrow but I will at least try.

I haven't been monitoring VJ lately. Is 6+ plus waits at the Service Center starting to get really common?

Anyone else hitting 6 months tomorrow? I plan on a phone call and getting the congressmans office to call them if they refuse to give me the service request that they promised tomorrow. Dont know if I will be able to accomplish anything tomorrow but I will at least try.

I haven't been monitoring VJ lately. Is 6+ plus waits at the Service Center starting to get really common?

Yes they are telling people that they are working on September 11th which is a little over 6 months ago. Despite their site saying visas completed in 5 months on average

Edited by Turbo SS1414 (see edit history)

I doubt this will do much but go for it! This topic has potential to go south quickly. . .

No bashing political officials please

There is a big difference in "bashing political officials", and posting a quote that a government

officeal has made on national news. People should be well aware of the official's attitude,

position, priority, etc. of what we are dealing with. We that are doing this process are a low

number of votes, so why would the officials care. Does your government official have a "git er done"

attitude or "head in the sand" attitude? I have not had any luck getting an honest answer out of

any official so far..........