The P4 Floodgates Finally Open

rob it is coming! today or tomorrow you will know, you have to, everyone is getting it, it will be here too for you!

rob im praying for you, it will happen!

i cant wait to log on here again and read your date!! hang in there! at least you get to see her and your son soon!

let us know!!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My is on 02/09.

Holy Moly, more good news. Congrats.

More congrats are in order. Wow, GZ must be going into overdrive. Interestingly, the same thing started to happen last year. February and March were the big months for most of us Black Holers. Anyway, congrats to all who have interviews and best of luck to all. :D

There's a great day a comin'!  I see a time when visas will be granted in record time!  My prediction for this year - the process breaks lose and the new norm is 4 to 6 months.

Congrats, Francine will be here soon.

4-6 months??!!!!

You on drugs Mark or just lovesick? ;) :blink: :P

The truth is..... 4-6 months might leave one's head spinning, but if all of the stars and planets are aligned precisely right.... It could happen, even going through GZ.

Let's see:

VSC - 1.5 months

NVC - 0.5 months

Ship to GZ 0.5 months

P3 - 0.5 months

P4 - 0.5 months

Interview 1 month......

-----------------------------------

Ok, add it all up and one gets: 4.5 months.....

As Moscow has combined the P3/P4, perhaps China would do the same and save some time that way.

Of course, the flipside is:

NSC/TSC - 7 months

NVC - 3 months

Ship to GZ 1.5 months

P3 4 months (120 days max, right?)

P4 3 months

Interview 2 months

Whilte Slip????????????

--------------------------------------------

Add it up and one gets 20.5 months.

Let's hope Mark gets the first timeline.....

Are you planning on moving to Vermont?

I wonder what would happen if one used a mail forwarding service? Some look very much like a "real" address (no PO Box or anything). Just file a change of address once the wife gets to the USA.

------ CK ------

Congratulations!!!http://smilies.sofrayt.com/1/950/guitar.gif

Your Francine brought good luck for me. After she called GZ, I called too, and got the interview date on Feb 19.

Sequence lucks! Francine brought good luck to you and then you brought good luck to me. After you told me your good news I got mine too, my interview date is Feb 10th! This is the email GZ replied me 25 mins after I emailed them.

"Dear ......

Thank you for your query, you are scheduled for an interview on Feb 10,

2004. We mailed the appointment packet to your address, we hope you will receive it soon.

sincerely yours

immigrant visa unit"

Good luck to you all!

There's a great day a comin'!  I see a time when visas will be granted in record time!  My prediction for this year - the process breaks lose and the new norm is 4 to 6 months.

Congrats, Francine will be here soon.

4-6 months??!!!!

You on drugs Mark or just lovesick? :D B) :P

The truth is..... 4-6 months might leave one's head spinning, but if all of the stars and planets are aligned precisely right.... It could happen, even going through GZ.

Let's see:

VSC - 1.5 months

NVC - 0.5 months

Ship to GZ 0.5 months

P3 - 0.5 months

P4 - 0.5 months

Interview 1 month......

-----------------------------------

Ok, add it all up and one gets: 4.5 months.....

As Moscow has combined the P3/P4, perhaps China would do the same and save some time that way.

Of course, the flipside is:

NSC/TSC - 7 months

NVC - 3 months

Ship to GZ 1.5 months

P3 4 months (120 days max, right?)

P4 3 months

Interview 2 months

Whilte Slip????????????

--------------------------------------------

Add it up and one gets 20.5 months.

Let's hope Mark gets the first timeline.....

Are you planning on moving to Vermont?

I wonder what would happen if one used a mail forwarding service? Some look very much like a "real" address (no PO Box or anything). Just file a change of address once the wife gets to the USA.

------ CK ------

To all you scoffers out there, "HAH!"

OK I won't gloat until ShuPing and I get through this in 4 - 6 months, but I will say...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! to everyone being swept through the floodgates!

God has smiled on the Candle today!

No plans for Vermont, but if I knew it would help...

Sequence lucks! Francine brought good luck to you and then you brought good luck to me. After you told me your good news I got mine too, my interview date is Feb 10th! This is the email GZ replied me 25 mins after I emailed them.

"Dear ......

Thank you for your query, you are scheduled for an interview on Feb 10,

2004.  We mailed the appointment packet to your address, we hope you will receive it soon.

sincerely yours

immigrant visa unit"

Good luck to you all!

More good news!!!!! Looks like February is shaping up tp be a good month for many. Congratulations.