Delta Want a bigger presence in Asia

Hopefully they dont freeze dry any cats. Those are some LONG flights.

http://candleforlove...showtopic=42888

Edited by dnoblett (see edit history)

I hope they add a couple of cities from Tokyo. I really miss the flight from Tokyo to Guangzhou that Northwest had.

Yep I remember that connection, made it on a tour a while back.

I hope they add a couple of cities from Tokyo. I really miss the flight from Tokyo to Guangzhou that Northwest had.

Gotta say I loved that little route. It was easy to go Portland - Narita - Guangzhou. Easy and cheap to take train to Nanning.

We use an alternate route now. Portland - Narita - Hong Kong. Take shuttle to Shenzen Airport, fly to Nanning.

Either way we liked Northwest the best. Delta has been pretty good.

Every other airline we tried to China, fell flat on their face with poor customer service.

Gotta say I loved that little route. It was easy to go Portland - Narita - Guangzhou. Easy and cheap to take train to Nanning.

We use an alternate route now. Portland - Narita - Hong Kong. Take shuttle to Shenzen Airport, fly to Nanning.

Either way we liked Northwest the best. Delta has been pretty good.

Every other airline we tried to China, fell flat on their face with poor customer service.

I've only flown Northwest, 5 times... liked them. Haven't been to China since 2008.