5 months wait since blue ?

davy

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, well i thank you all for the encouragement. yes we makin the lemonaid,and no the guz bastards are never gonna win this one no matter what. however difficult,my wife ad i allready have agreed all theyre really doin is makin our love for each other stronger every day. we both have good jobs,and i am willing and able to give up everything i have here,and live with her in china if thats what it takes. hell i practicly live there more than here now anyway. i be goin back again in june,6th trip in less then 2 years now. stupid guz bastards dont realize how much i'm really boostin the chineese economy,and poor old uncle sammys gettin screwed again. hum,yeah,thats right,the government is the problem. theyre all irresponsible,crooked son of a bitches,and all they ever do is keep messin shit up for everyone,more and more every day. we gonna have my great senator send in another,inquire next week. so we just keep on,and hope for the best. we'll keep yaz posted,and thanks again.especially you tsap. god bless you all. talk at yaz soon. Davy

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, well we at the 9 month marker now,and we just found out from dos that guz admin.processing may take 2 years. nothin nobody can do. i really like the way hillary clinton comes off on china to release all those politcal prisoners,cause of human rights. well look what dos is doin to all of us good us citizens and our familys. sounds like double standards bullshit to me! yes, china is lookin better and better to me every day. GOD BLESS CHINA!!!! later,Davy

Are you going to live there ?

Not a bad idea

Your thing is going to work out eventually

On the mean time if u can afford it , sure why waste the precious marriage time with your love one

Yes , I hate to see it but have to concur that the PRC is getting stronger everyday and we are getting weaker

Some Chinese in big cities like Beijing shanghai guangzhou started saying we americans are poor

This was unheard of 5 -10 yrs ago

Only chinese in second tier cities still think we are wealthy

Are you going to live there ?

Not a bad idea

Your thing is going to work out eventually

On the mean time if u can afford it , sure why waste the precious marriage time with your love one

Yes , I hate to see it but have to concur that the PRC is getting stronger everyday and we are getting weaker

Some Chinese in big cities like Beijing shanghai guangzhou started saying we americans are poor

My wife has been saying the same as of the past few months. More Americans are poor now. Obviously because of the recession.

New here CFL been over at VisaJourney since July 2010. Anyway this is horrendous to say the least. I alread have decided if she fails I move to China I can't sit around and wait years for my wife to get here. I will sell everything and move to China. America talks a lot of SHEET about human rights abuses then they punish their own citizens. I have a friend who tried to bring his fiance and mother of his daughter from the Philippines. They denied them both. They had the test done to prove it was his daughter they said that it wasn't his kid. And on and on he said he would never try the international route again. He was stationed and lived in the Philippines for a 1.5 years. He came home filed the papers and got DENIED. She went to nursing school at the time. She made it to Hawaii haha but not with him. I can't believe our government is so screwed up. God bless you man I hope you can endure the hell they are putting you 2 through. I would lose my freaking mind. I almost already have.

How many of them have been to the US? After having been here over a year, this is is the conclusion I have come to. The USA with the world's largest economy supports, more or less, 300 million people to a high standard of living especially when compared against the rest of the world. The Chinese economy, the world's second largest, also supports around 300 million people to a high standard of living. China's challenge is that are another 1 Billion+ Chinese that are living much worse.

Are a lot of those 300 million Chinese in places like Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou ? Yes. Is the 300 millionth Chinese richer than the 300 millionth American? Almost certainly Yes. Still, the average American is much better off than the average Chinese.

No dout you are right

The average Americans are richer than the average Chinese

What I was refering to is the trend the past few years we started declining they are getting better

I have never seen such a lack of opportunity in the good old usa til like we are seeing today

On the other hand more people are driving cars in china

I heard with my own ears a taxi driver in beijing said americans are poor now

I wish I can record it and let our leadership hear it

Unless something drastic is done we are going to see decline in standard of living in upcoming years

Take a look at France :people who are in their 60's have better earning than those younger ones

The opposite with china

The younger generation has more money and better life than the old ones

No dout you are right

The average Americans are richer than the average Chinese

What I was refering to is the trend the past few years we started declining they are getting better

I have never seen such a lack of opportunity in the good old usa til like we are seeing today

On the other hand more people are driving cars in china

I heard with my own ears a taxi driver in beijing said americans are poor now

I wish I can record it and let our leadership hear it

Unless something drastic is done we are going to see decline in standard of living in upcoming years

Take a look at France :people who are in their 60's have better earning than those younger ones

The opposite with china

The younger generation has more money and better life than the old ones

My point being is the typical Chinese has no more idea what America is really like than the average American understands China. America has a huge economic challenge but quite frankly I think China's is bigger. I have also read that due to the one child policy there is a danger of thee not being enough young Chinese to support the population.

It's all BS this waiting game! It's to discourage fine folks from getting ideas like us. It's been now 15 months to get an interview i see people getting interviews and passing in less than 6months. I have sinned in the eyes of the USCIS and NVC I filed and withdrew 2 petitions one in 2006 and the other in 2009. The 1st one would not tell me why she failed the interview the 2nd I withdrew when I found out she was only after money. I decided to forget the Philippines and try my luck with China. So glad I did. Only now I have the Scarlet letter around my neck! LOLI also got about an hour interrogation at the POE on my last trip home from China. The questions were mostly about the K-1 petitions. He finally told me they were looking for visa fraud. I said I haven't brought anyone over yet. Lots and lots of questions in the end he said it should help my case he did lots typing while I did the talking.

Edited by Ed&Mandy (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, we are looking for other couples in similar situation with guz. we are taking this to federal court now,vry soon. any interesed in joining our class action please respond. Davy

You have an uphill battle to fight

Doctrine of Consular Nonreviewability - http://www.aaup.org/NR/rdonlyres/72D335AE-...FINAL080108.pdf

see Immigration Litigation Bulletin Aug. 2006, pg. 5 - http://www.pards.org.../August2006.pdf

-
DOJ
links occasionally change

The INA contains no provision for the judicial review of a consular officer's visa determination

although "rattling the cage" may get some response as far as processing visas

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)

Hello, we are looking for other couples in similar situation with guz. we are taking this to federal court now,vry soon. any interesed in joining our class action please respond. Davy

Davy, go for it. Do anything you can to shake their cage.

A few years back I got a letter from a State Department "chief" in Washington, DC who in her rambling letter to me said one paragraph that stood out among all the other canned responce rubbish about our case.

The paragraph said that NO ONE from the State Department would intervien with the decision of a visa officer in their respective consulate.

To back that up I had a very intelligent congressional liason who told me that congress wrote themselves OUT of interviening with any decisions made by a consulate visa officer.

Buddy, I still say go for it. I know your hurt, frustration, and down right anger at this system. It is unfeeling, unfair, and broken. I feel for you. I have lived the whole hurtful process. If I had a secret on what to do I would tell you.

Hang in there buddy, and grow with your wife as you wait. It's a harsh way to grow with your partner but I look at it as my wife and I were given a gift of sorts. The gift of truly getting to know each other under extremely adverse conditions. Many folks get the simple interview and are quickly thrown together playing house, but how well do they actually know each other? Especially when the chips are down and the stress is high?

So, I call it a gift that we've gotten to know each others qualities, especially when the going is tough. I could just as easily look at the negative side of this wait, but I, and my wife choose to look at it positively and are happy for the understanding we have with each other.

Good luck to you Davy. If you stick it out the reward will be great.

tsap seui

You have an uphill battle to fight

its all about my civil rights randy

Doctrine of Consular Nonreviewability - http://www.aaup.org/NR/rdonlyres/72D335AE-...FINAL080108.pdf

see Immigration Litigation Bulletin Aug. 2006, pg. 5 - http://www.pards.org.../August2006.pdf

-
DOJ
links occasionally change

The INA contains no provision for the judicial review of a consular officer's visa determination

although "rattling the cage" may get some response as far as processing visas

• 3 months later...