5 months wait since blue ?

davy

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, just wanna send out abig thank you to all who took there time to read my post,and sympathise. especially the one they call tsap. well we're still in ap,i believe its going into 1 year and 4 months now,and its the same old b.s. no answers for anything from anyone. just another blue piece of paper that ask for nothing. maybe they want us to wait another year for nothing,then have to update everything again, and then wait another year,and update again....who knows. at this point its now sickening beyond words. the real kicker is we had the pink in 7-2010. how can it be?? i guess they cant come up with a good enough reason to explain how bad they really messed up, i was told by our attourney,they may have lost the file. well any way,we just keep hopin,and prayin that we get the good news soon. we'll keep ya posted,and thank you. thank you. Davy

Hello, yes, i have my senators office making a guz case inquiry once a month now for the last 10 months, to no avail. same old guz responce you are in ap. now theyre tellin me they will only inquire once every 45 days,cause theres no urgency. they just keep tellin me they cant make guz do nothing. great immigration system isnt it. like i said before,how can we get approval at interview,then get blue slipped 4 times in 14 months. i dont think anyone has ever had to experience this,or can give even an idea as to what the hell the guz devils are tryin to do to us. Lee vd, mind if i ask how it was your wife was able to visit you so often in the states? thanks for askin about the useless congressional critters. talk to ya later. Davy

Edited by davy (see edit history)

She had a J1 previously from being a visiting scholar in the US for a year. She then applied for a B visa and got it without a problem. We did get some help with the university where she worked writing a letter stating she worked there and they expected her back after her visit. After one year, she renewed it (which can be done through the mail with no interview) right before we filed the I-129F so it would be good during the year of processing. She has no problem at POE's.

Basically, if she got a visa before through work or study, its a piece of cake to get a B visa. If she has no prior history, its nearly impossible to get a visitor visa. Bogus stuff...

I am starting to see more press now about how many hundred of millions of dollars the US is leaving behind in potential tourism from China and other countries because they are so stingy giving out visitor visas.