5 months wait since blue ?

davy

Hello, well thank you brother. i got an attourney,and yes your rite,useless. he says now,i need to get my congressional officials involved. so i really dont know if that will do any good either or not,but i guess,we gonna try it anyway. let me know what you think. yes it truely is a hell and a hard way to go. like we are being punished for the crime the guz scumbags are committing on us! god bless,we'll keep yaz all posted. Davy

With an administrative review type blue slip. the congressional laison will not find out anymore than you yourself, and as you have seen, you only get canned e-mail responces. With that said, you should still go through the dance to get one....it will help your mood, make you fill like you're doing something, and who knows. a miracle may happen and they may find something out that you didn't already know. But help your case? They can't do anything....by law....their own freakin' congressional law.

Everything is in the hands and control of that awful IV unit, they have no oversight. NONE NADDA!!!

Hang in there, they have you by the short and curlys and they will take their time.

Hope for a positive outcome when they make their decision.

Good luck....you have many many people in the same dire straits as yourself.

tsap seui

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, well thank you brother. i got an attourney,and yes your rite,useless. he says now,i need to get my congressional officials involved. so i really dont know if that will do any good either or not,but i guess,we gonna try it anyway. let me know what you think. yes it truely is a hell and a hard way to go. like we are being punished for the crime the guz scumbags are committing on us! god bless,we'll keep yaz all posted. Davy

With an administrative review type blue slip. the congressional laison will not find out anymore than you yourself, and as you have seen, you only get canned e-mail responces. With that said, you should still go through the dance to get one....it will help your mood, make you fill like you're doing something, and who knows. a miracle may happen and they may find something out that you didn't already know. But help your case? They can't do anything....by law....their own freakin' congressional law.

Everything is in the hands and control of that awful IV unit, they have no oversight. NONE NADDA!!!

Hang in there, they have you by the short and curlys and they will take their time.

Hope for a positive outcome when they make their decision.

Good luck....you have many many people in the same dire straits as yourself.

tsap seui

Hello,well,thank you brother tsap suey! i really been tryin to learn all i can about this mess the scumbags at guz have created for my family,and as you said,many others as well. from what i am gathering,to involve congress will only guaratee the worst possible punishment from the worms at guz. heard a story about a guy who did all that,and said they made his wife wait the longest possible time for 2nd interview. but what is,and where does guz actually say is the longest time they can make you wait? what about my wifes medical exam? she went in july 2010,so that means rite now her med papers will expire in about 4 months. so even if say a mirical did happen,and she got approved now,the med papers wouldnt be good for the 6 months time to travel to us? if anyone knows about the time thing,please let me know. i know guz is denying my rights to due process,but what is the limit,i mean do we just wait 2 years for everything to expire,and start all over,or what? meanwhile,our great govt.is gonna give away 12 millioon green cards to all the illegals allready lucky enough to have sneaked in the back door. dont guess any of them needs background checks are nothin. whats better,they get to go back home in 1 year and bring the whole family back to us with them,no questions. while the rest of us hard working,honest us taxpaying citizens,and our familys,continue to be brutalised by the filthy folks at the guz consul. way to go obumber,and all your cronies in washington!! hope to hear from all of you soon,especially you my freind tsap suey. god bless yaz! talk to ya soon! Davy

Hello,well,thank you brother tsap suey! i really been tryin to learn all i can about this mess the scumbags at guz have created for my family,and as you said,many others as well. from what i am gathering,to involve congress will only guaratee the worst possible punishment from the worms at guz. heard a story about a guy who did all that,and said they made his wife wait the longest possible time for 2nd interview. but what is,and where does guz actually say is the longest time they can make you wait? what about my wifes medical exam? she went in july 2010,so that means rite now her med papers will expire in about 4 months. so even if say a mirical did happen,and she got approved now,the med papers wouldnt be good for the 6 months time to travel to us? if anyone knows about the time thing,please let me know. i know guz is denying my rights to due process,but what is the limit,i mean do we just wait 2 years for everything to expire,and start all over,or what? meanwhile,our great govt.is gonna give away 12 millioon green cards to all the illegals allready lucky enough to have sneaked in the back door. dont guess any of them needs background checks are nothin. whats better,they get to go back home in 1 year and bring the whole family back to us with them,no questions. while the rest of us hard working,honest us taxpaying citizens,and our familys,continue to be brutalised by the filthy folks at the guz consul. way to go obumber,and all your cronies in washington!! hope to hear from all of you soon,especially you my freind tsap suey. god bless yaz! talk to ya soon! Davy

Hello, well its been wait wait wait. nothing nothing nothing.does anyone out there have any information,or help which they could please offer us.thank you all.hope to hear something soon. Davy

Hello, well its been wait wait wait. nothing nothing nothing.does anyone out there have any information,or help which they could please offer us.thank you all.hope to hear something soon. Davy

Not much you could do but waiting. Believe me, it will be a long wait. I understand completely your frustration. We have been waiting for 1 year 6 months just for the NOID letter from USCIS.

Many other people are also in the same boat.

In the mean time, you and your wife needs to find something to do to keep both of you busy.

The long wait is inevitable and you will need to cope with it no matter you like it or not.

I am not sure if you like to listen this, may be the long wait is a good test between you.

I don't know how many couples broke up during this whole ordeal but I think it does happen.

There is not really much you could do but to think and act positively about the whole situation.

Hang in there. You will be together eventually.

Hello, ya know what really gets me about this whole damn thing is,they gave my wife the pink congrats,and took her passport,and money for the post office fees. i think someone really messed up here. does anyone know of imm. attourney mark ellis,and think he may be able to get something done in this case? my heart goes out to everyone here who's in the same boat. maybe we all get together and go to washington,and stage a immigration reform rally,whatever good that would do.they give 12 million illegals they're american dream,and smash ours to hell. what i would like more than anything is to class action lawsuit these criminal thugs they call guz. i think we should nick name em scuz,cause thats what they really are,the scum of the earth. but hey,they're the ones who are gonna have to answer to god for they're crimes against humanity. i'm gonna find out all i can about suin these bastards.if anyone has any ideas,or knows a competent attourney please let us know. until next time,god bess everyone at cfl. Davy

Forget the lawyer. Nothing they can do right now. IF you get a denial and return to US, THEN seek out one of the lawyers you mention.

There is obviously something in her past which has highlighted their attention. Is/was she a CCP member?

What is her martial story and circumstances of meeting you?

Blue slip AP is not uncommon. A wait of 5 months is not uncommon. It just depends on what they are looking at but as was said, it's still in GUZ.

Forget the lawyer. Nothing they can do right now. IF you get a denial and return to US, THEN seek out one of the lawyers you mention.

There is obviously something in her past which has highlighted their attention. Is/was she a CCP member?

Blue slip AP is not uncommon. A wait of 5 months is not uncommon. It just depends on what they are looking at but as was said, it's still in GUZ.

Hello, this is first marriage for both of us. we meet on internationalcupid.com in late 2008. as i said the day of interview in july 2010 she was given pink approval,and they took her passport. the officer crossed the line when she "mistakenly" stamped the application denyed. now we give them all they want and have been waiting 6 months. thanks,Davy

Hello, this is first marriage for both of us. we meet on internationalcupid.com in late 2008. as i said the day of interview in july 2010 she was given pink approval,and they took her passport. the officer crossed the line when she "mistakenly" stamped the application denyed. now we give them all they want and have been waiting 6 months. thanks,Davy

It needs to be realized that Administrative Processing (AP)is a slightly different review than just the run of the mill; turn in requested materials. The latter is usually a fast turn around and NOT called AP. So they are processing some sort of review for some specific reason. What will suck is if they come back with a request for her only to issue another blue for a newer police report.

If for any reason they ask her to show up in GUZ and you know that the police report is definitely over 1 year old, then I would get one and bring one just in case.

There is more to her past that they are looking into. As mentioned, CCP membership, or any overseas travel will require getting background checks of various kinds. We went through that ourselves. Also, as one background check is returned, sometimes another expires and needs to be redone, a viscious circle.

It sounds like the VO was green and a supervisor made them go back and be more thorough, hence all the back and forth. Many months of blue AP is not uncommmon. Just have to sweat it out, I know it is agonizing. We had our share of delays but we were among the lucky ones....

Yeah right, 6 months of waiting is just the average, most folks on here had it, didn't they? Good grief!!

The endless crying I've seen on here over just a few weeks of delay was pitiful and they KNEW what the problem was.

Davy, GUZ doesn't even need a problem to waste your time. None of us, even though you will get a ton of speculation here, the same inane sepculation that GUZ uses, knows what is wrong. They, GUZ, will wait you out unmercifully over absolutely NOTHING.

Our case was in AP for 10 months then denied, Sent back to USCIS after another 13 month delay by GUZ and in 3 days reafirmed by the USCIS...so what do the speculators think was the big problem we had?

Marc Ellis said it was bullshit and too weak legally for the USCIS to even bother sending me a letter to rebut the charges.

GUZ doesn't need anything big to hold you up. They just do as they damn well please in their lil' criminal community with no oversigh all under the guise of the two most terroristic words in our language...HOMELAND SECURITY....take your hats off and bow to those two words boys.

Good luck Davy.

tsap seui

Hello,yes brother tsui,as you said they are the real criminal thugs at guz. well we have now gone the route of congressional involvement. we had our attourney sent out letters this week,so hopefully we can at least keep the file at guz. although an explanation would be nice,like thats gonna happen. my heart goes out to you and everyone else in the same boat as us. as you said it would be a blessind if we can get anything done in less then 10 months. we'll keep you posted. god bless,see ya soon, Davy

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,yes brother tsui,as you said they are the real criminal thugs at guz. well we have now gone the route of congressional involvement. we had our attourney sent out letters this week,so hopefully we can at least keep the file at guz. although an explanation would be nice,like thats gonna happen. my heart goes out to you and everyone else in the same boat as us. as you said it would be a blessind if we can get anything done in less then 10 months. we'll keep you posted. god bless,see ya soon, Davy

Hello all,

It's sad for us to say goodbye to our friends at Candle for Love. Engaged 3 years ago and married 2 years ago, we are still permanently separated by GUZ. There was not even an explanation why both her K-1 and CR-1 were denied.

We have decided to get divorced. There is just no way we can continue the marriage like this. It's a torture for us and we both have agreed to quit. She is young and I don't want her to waste her youth on this.

We just don't understand why the GUZ, the Department of State of US treated us like this. At the minimum, we deserved the explanation why they denied the visa. This is the spouse visa, this is between husband and wife. This is not the visitor's visa or student's visa. They are breaking up families and they don't care because this not their family.

Again, thanks for all the help from you wonderful friends.

Bye.

chl2010

Hello all,

It's sad for us to say goodbye to our friends at Candle for Love. Engaged 3 years ago and married 2 years ago, we are still permanently separated by GUZ. There was not even an explanation why both her K-1 and CR-1 were denied.

We have decided to get divorced. There is just no way we can continue the marriage like this. It's a torture for us and we both have agreed to quit. She is young and I don't want her to waste her youth on this.

We just don't understand why the GUZ, the Department of State of US treated us like this. At the minimum, we deserved the explanation why they denied the visa. This is the spouse visa, this is between husband and wife. This is not the visitor's visa or student's visa. They are breaking up families and they don't care because this not their family.

Bye.

chl2010

Very sorry to hear this, are you sure this is what you want? I know it is hard to have to wait this long and get nothing in return. If it is truly the end for you then I wish you both the best. My heart goes out to you both. Good luck in the future.

Robert

Hello all,

Bye.

chl2010

It took us 4 years at the mercy of GUZ. I can tell you that if it is not worth fighting for then go ahead and give up. We weren't about to give up even if it meant I move to China. I guess some bonds are stronger than others.

Anyway if you must give up then good luck in the future.